Moving day!Chaper 1🙃

(Y/n POV)
I woke up and see bright light creeping through my crushed velvet curtains, I look at the sealing and say to my self "it's finally the day". I'm moving to LA my favourite state in America yay!, I get out of my cosy warm bed, slowly stretching while slipping my flip-flops on to go down stairs to get breakfast, I reach the bottom step and here shouting I say to my self "what's going on?" I carefully peek round the corner to see my mum and dad arguing. I have no clue what it was about although I was used to it. I sit down at the table and my mom says
y/m: "morning sleepy head, it's moving day!"
Y/n:"morning mom, and I know I'm super excited"
Y/d:"well quickly eat you breakfast we don't want to be late for our flight mrs"
Y/n:"okay dad :)"
I quickly ate my breakfast and ran upstairs to start packing the last of my things, I packed all my things away in my pink suitcase I had since I was a child and put it next to my door. I start to put my outfit on my mom ironed and folded the night before, I wore a cute laced tank top with some black Adidas leggings, I felt cute. I go into the bathroom and Brush my teeth and put everything of mine away into my bag. I hear my mum shout my name "y/n!" I knew it was time to leave, I grab my phone,AirPods and my purse. I run down stairs and say.
Y/n: ready!
Y/m:okay jump into the car we're just getting some more things to put in the car boot.
We all arrive at the airport to board our plane. We sat in the waiting area for about an hour with some food and snacks before getting on our plane. After half an hour they call our flight number and we board the plain safely...........

(A/n, Hi everyone😁 this is my first ever fan fiction so be nice.😊)