Disclaimers

Hello everyone!

MineCat57 here, back with a brand new story!

A few notes before we dive in:

- The members of BTS are a part of this story. Real names have been used. HOWEVER, in no way is the way these characters are depicted in this story meant to reflect their real personalities and aspects of their lives. This is a work of fiction and meant to be treated and read as such.

- This is an alternate universe in which BTS are members of a gang. As such and with the aggressive nature of such a topic, I feel the need here to express a few warnings/triggers:

-   Blood, violence, crime, depression, possible mention of suicide, death, minor cursing, reference to sexual themes (I do not write smut but it may be implied in certain situations)

   -  If I feel the need to add to this list later, I will do so. IN ADDITION, if anyone in this book is made uncomfortable or feels the need to add a triggering topic to this list that I may have missed, DO NOT HESITATE to comment and let me know. The last thing I want is to have a topic which can cause discomfort for my readers without a fair warning at the beginning.

   - IN ADDITION: I know that some people may get triggered or made uncomfortable by topics expressed above. If this is you and you feel like you can't handle anything I've mentioned, please do not continue reading. I don't want to make you uncomfortable.

   - I am not going to rate this story mature YET, but if you feel like I should as we go along just let me know and I will do it.

   - FINALLY: I need to make this very clear. I DO NOT write about any of these topics with the intention of supporting or encouraging them. I do not express any of the things mentioned above as an encouragement to do them. This is especially true in the area of suicidal thoughts. Please seek help if you are going through these. As a person who has been through this type of situation myself, I understand how serious it can be and urge you to seek help if you are considering anything like this. There are people here to help you.

Now that we are done with the disclaimers, I hope you enjoy the book! This is an original character insert, and there will be love interests, but I will not reveal any more about this until further in the book. Gotta keep you interested, right? ;)

Without further ado, on to the story, my fellow readers! Enjoy!

~ MineCat57