Im here for you

Beck's Pov:
Jade missed school two days in a row, I've called her hundreds of times but she never answered. I know Jade more than she knows herself so I decided to see if she was at her favourite place ( a bench under a blossom tree, the place where I asked her out) I'm the only person that knows about her secret place, she goes there sometimes when she's feeling down. I finally arrived at the bench, from a distance I saw Jade there.. crying her eyes out. My heart melted.. I ran over to her and sat down next to her.

Jade's Pov:
Why is beck here? I want time to myself but to be honest he always finds some way to cheer me up. I'll let him stay, especially since I'm not in the mood to shout.. I finally looked up at him, my eyes watering, mascara running down my face.. I paused before speaking..

Beck's Pov:
"I- I'm sorry b- beck" Jade whispered, it breaks my heart to see her like this.
"What do you mean babe? What's up?" I asked softly.
"I want the pain to stop.. nothing good is happening in my life, my dad thinks I'm a disappointment, and ever since Vega came to school, I'm practically being ignored.. everyone loves her, including Sikowitz, I'm pretty sure you will leave me for her soon!"
"Baby, I'll never leave you.. She's boring, You are the complete opposite. I love you.. so much" I told her reassuringly.

Jade's Pov:
I love you too.. but I just want the pain to go away" I said, still crying. Before I could finish speaking, he pulled me into a tight hug. "Wanna stay at the rv tonight?" He asked. I nodded slowly.