Powerless..?

One day, Two was showing off his powers to the contestants like usual, when his powers suddenly flickered. "..Huh, that's strange. That's never happened before!" Two looks at his hands in slight surprise, curious to why his powers suddenly acted like that. Suddenly, his powers flicker again, and he jolts a bit. "..Uh oh, i think something's wrong with my p-" He started, before he suddenly collapsed with a small yelp.

His powers flicker more, before they suddenly seem to stop entirely, leaving Two powerless...or, SEEMINGLY powerless. "..Ugh..." He rubs his head a bit, recovering from suddenly collapsing. He then realizes that his powers seemed to have disappeared, and he starts to panic. "...Oh no. Oh no oh no oh no oh no oH NO-" He starts to cry, realizing that he probably can't even get up due to being unable to feel his legs, and the fact that his powers seemed to be gone for good didn't help anything...

"What's wrong, Two? Can't you just..help yourself up with your powers?" Nickel asks, looking a bit confused and worried. "..I..don't know if my powers still work. That's the issue..." Two looks uneasy, trying to get up to no avail. "..Are..are you trying to say you're powerless right now, Two?" Most of the contestants gasp in shock, watching him try to get up only to fall back down. He nods nervously. "..Please, can you get Four back..? ..I'm not saying i want him back, but it's not like i really have a choice here when my powers suddenly stopped working seemingly, and silly boy can't really...do anything...." He anxiously smiles a bit.

Most of the contestants all look at each other like 'really', when Nickel waves a leg. "I'll get Four!" "..Thank you..." Nickel goes off to get Four, while Two just..lays there, unable to really get up as his legs stopped working and he can't really feel them. The contestants all stare at Two, just sort of..watching as he tries to get up again, only to fall back down and faceplant. A muffled groan comes out of him, as he tries to sit back up. A contestant comes over to him, and helps him sit up. "..Thanks..." He smiles.

Nickel eventually came back with Four, and Four just..stared at Two. He suddenly smiles a bit smugly. "Oh, i see you can't get up." "Don't you start with me. i might be powerless, but once i get my powers back i'll whack you with a spike ball again." Two glares at him, and he nervously stops smiling. "Alright alright, but what the hell happened?" He looks slightly worried, knowing that if the most POWERFUL NUMBER that he's seen lost his powers out of nowhere, then who's to say he won't lose HIS powers too? "..I don't know, i just..lost my powers suddenly while using them!" "...Power overuse?" Four tilts his 'head'. "I don't think it was overuse..i had just started using my powers, and i didn't use them much before that." "..Hmm..." He scratches his 'chin', thinking. "..Well, if it wasn't overuse, then what the hell was it...?" "..I really don't know..." Two sighed. "..Can you just..try to help me...?" He nervously looks up at Four, while Four looks back down at him. "..I'll try. Let me see if i can figure out anything to help you." He said. "...But don't take that as me wanting to help you, i'm only doing this because i feel uneasy seeing you so..powerless." He slightly glares at Two, and Two looks away, nodding.