{Page 1}~𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖..?~ (Horrid_Night)

(Remember that Y/N is "Your Name", so it's the reader.  I used "Their/They're/Them for both genders, so it's only 1 person.)
𝙉𝙤𝙗𝙤𝙙𝙮'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

Y/N was just sitting on their bed, watching Flamingo while eating chips.
But then..Something happened.
Y/N jumped at the sound that they heard outside.
They kinda got scared and started shaking.
The room became cold..Y/N got up from their bed and slowly walked to the window.
They opened the curtains very slowly..And..They saw something.
It was a dark figure. It was strange because it looked very blocky and from a game that they knew..ROBLOX?

𝙔/𝙉 𝙋𝙊𝙑:
I was very confused at what I saw. I shook my head, the figure was gone.
I was standing there..I was VERY scared..I was thinking at where the figure was gone, but I know that it isn't something that I should care about.
I turned around to see..The "person".
"AAAH-" I screamed. Just like Albert-

𝙃𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙙'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑:
''GOSH! That rat screams so loudly..MY POOR EARS-'' i said in my mind, while I had my face a bit hidden by my hat, and my eyes slowly looking at Y/N.

𝙔/𝙉'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑:
"What..Who are you..And what do you want from me..?!" I said to him.
"Well.." I heard him say.
Later I felt something hitting my head and everything in my vision was black..I didn't know what was happening.

𝙉𝙤𝙗𝙤𝙙𝙮'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑:
Yup, Horrid hit Y/N in the head.

𝙃𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙙'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑:
I dragged them to the other dimension. (Ya know- tHe CiTy..-?)

T.b.c. bcs I want to  ̄\_(ツ)_ / ̄
See y'all next time. ( ̄▽ ̄)