Im Stuck In A Loop

Keira's perspective

I wake up and eat and go to school, yup thats me, my boring life, and no great things woulds come to me.

In my house i always hang with my mom, watching different shows with her, while my brother is always on his room doing incredibly bizarre and who knows who, never mind that. I can't talk to my classmates in school because the girls there are always bullying me for always talking to the only famous boy in our class. Look I'm just gonna send a question in our class group chat and everyone would go quiet and just ignore me as usual.

Augh It seems I can't have a good friendship with my classmates. But there's this guy in my class, he always want to talk to me but it seems that he only tricks me believing me we are friends, but he is cute thou. And no.

Things is a big broken glass in my life because of school. I just want to be a normal girl. Its very unfair because me and my brother is completely different, he has friends, he is smart in his class plus girls would go crazy over her.

I just dont want a life that is full of trash, i'd even beg to be in my brothers shoes. Well thats all for me to handle all those crappy trouble.
---------------------------------------------------------

Well here's me starting my day at the school. Im walking to our school's street and every girl i know that has a crush on that guy in my class is mad at me, even those at the other levels.

Ill just try to spend my day as usual- *Someone tapped me on my shoulders*
Augh its that guy again.

Keira: again. I told you i dont want to talk with you because the girls will be mad at me

Jack: dont worry well just talk, its not like im gonna get you in a date or something

*blushes*

Oh i forgot. This is jack, the total asshole in my highschool, because of him the girls in my class doesnt like me anymore and now i dont have friends. He is very sporty and a hard party guy. He does get all the girl in our class and even in other grade level. Jack is literally a great guy back in our middle school, he started his judo back then and girls would just loved him, and then he would just pop in my life like in thin air and just ruin everything.

Jack: you know if we just keep doing this walks to school we might lookike a couple to them.

Keira: you mean the friends i would had made if i didnt met you?

Jack: chill, its just a friend talk.

Aletheia: Hiya! Jack <3.

And there's this girl, the mother of all girls in the school, the most beautiful among those girls but her attitude isnt what you want to expect. She is also the one who ruined my life, because of her she kept telling other girls to stay away from me.

Aletheia: why do you keep hanging with this pathetic girl.

Jack: shes different from you ok. And please also stop commanding me.

Aletheia: ill stop if you ask me on a date.

Jack: no

Aletheia: whatever

Keira: do you really need to fight infront me?

Jack: im sorry i had to drag you here

Keira: nah its fine. Why do you like hanging out with me anyways?

Jack: i just want to be you your friend
Thats all.

Keira: really?

We went to the vending machine at our school hallway as usual. It seems that he always took the same soda i just took from last year, this soda is kind for kids but i still like it. I think thats how we got close more on that day.

Well here we are at my classroom. I look like a lost child in the mall because no one has ever talked to me in our classroom. I spent the whole day at our classroom and jack just keep coming back at our breaks.

The day is finally over, i went home and there i see my brother on his room always trying to do his stuff, and my mom watching the same show as always. Well i just want this thing to change, thats all i wish, nothing more.