The inheritance

^^0:17

All rights go to J.K Rowling and the respective owners of the Godzilla franchise.

As Harry lay in bed a sudden pounding reverberated around the small cupboard as a bellowing voice shouted "BOY GET YOUR NO GOOD LAZY ASS OUT HERE AND AND COOK ME BREAKFAST YOU  PIECE OF SHIT!"
" Yes, uncle Vernon" Harry replied as he walked out of this 'room'.

*Time skip brought to you by a sobbing Voldemort *

--Harry's pov--

As I lay in bed I looked over to the broken alarm clock:11:59. I sighed as I counted down to my 13th birthday
5....
4....
3....
2....
1....
'Happy b-' As soon as the clock hit twelve I had an immeasurable amount of white hot stabbing pain coursing through me. "AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH" I couldn't refrain from screaming at the top of my lungs although I knew I would get a beating.
"WHAT IS THE MATTER WITH YOU BOY! HAVE I TOUGHT YOU NOTHING!" My uncle Vernon screamed as he was stampeding down the stairs. I could feel my body morphing and changing as it progressed. The door suddenly opened and there were startled screams coming from outside the cupboard as my body shape morphed and my bones cracked.

I was getting taller... It finally stopped when it was around 1 in the morning. How I could tell this I had no idea but I had a sneaking suspicion a certain overly wrinkled headmaster had something to with this.