FORTY TWO

i have plans for this book, but there probably won't be a sequel like i did for what i am :(
i really want to work on my finn book which will come out after this one is done and i'm so excited about it 

also thank you for 6k love you all  ♥

Y/N POV

"Wake up dude." I yell, shaking Jade awake. Today is the first day of classes and I'm not letting her be late. 

"I'm up, I'm up." She mumbles, fighting me off.

I laugh and walk back over to my desk, putting my notebook and laptop into my bag. For today I only have three classes, but they're supposed to be kinda hard from what other people have said. The first one, Digital Photography, starts at 9 am and it's 8:30 right now so I need to leave.

"Okay, well I'm gonna leave for my first class, see you at  lunch." I tell her.

"K, see you later. HAVE A GOOD DAY!" Jade screams which makes me laugh. I bet the entire floor just heard that. 

I leave the dorm and start the short walk to the elevators. I don't really know where I'm going, one of the reasons I decided to leave early, but I'm guessing there will be someone to help all the new students and point us in the right direction. The elevator doors open and I step out into the main floor of the dorm building. I didn't really know what to expect coming here but it's actually really nice. I can already see Jade and I hanging out down here with Luke to finish homework and fool around. This year is going to be so different yet so different. There's only one thing missing in my life right now.

Noah. 

There aren't a lot of days that go by that I don't think about him. It's like his face and those big hazel eyes are engraved in my mind. He hasn't unfollowed me on any social medias and I haven't unfollowed him. In fact, I don't even think anyone besides the people around us are aware that we broke up. It's kind of weird to think about.

"Excuse me, do you know where the classroom for Digital Photography is?" The boy from last night asks me, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Oh, I actually have no idea, sorry." I reply, looking at him.

"But that's where I'm going, maybe we could, like, find someone to show us." I say awkwardly laughing.

"Yeah, that's be great. I'm Adrian by the way." He says and we begin to walk towards the building the class is supposedly in. 

"Y/n." 

"Well, nice to meet you Y/n." 

"Nice to meet you, Adrian." 

*****

"Where'd you live before this?" Adrian questions as we sit in a coffee shop near campus.

"Cannon Beach in Oregon." I reply.

"Oh nice, my family used to live near there. They're in Portland now though." He replies look across the table at me.

"That's cool, I love Portland. What are you majoring in?" 

"Media arts and Design, what about you?" 

"Dude me too, that's crazy. Probably explains why we had a most classes together." 

"True, but I'm not complaining." Adrian says with devilish smile. 

"Neither am I." I reply, blushing. God I hope he can't tell, that would be so embarrassing. 

"So, Y/n, would you want to go out for coffee like this, say...tomorrow?" Adrian asks me.

"I would love that." 

a/n -

i'm trying to find a picture or something to show what adrian look like lol

<3 lilia