Chapter 1..

I've always had the feeling that i wasn't who i thought i was, that there was more to who i was. It seemed awkward anytime i thought of it but something always told me internally that my parents weren't my parents and my siblings weren't my siblings and i belonged to another pack.
As i continued thinking to my self Dean barged in interrupting my thoughts .
"Aren't u coming for training dad isn't going to wait any longer." Dean was the type of Older brother anyone would wish for he was caring but at the same time annoying. He had light blue eyes just like my dad and brown hair just like mom's. He was determined to become just as strong as dad so he could be powerful enough to become the next great Alpha of New moon pack.

DeanPOV

She was wasting the heck out of our time and if someone didnt call her out soon Dad was going to fire up. The whole of the pack was always early to the pack training but Endora she was always acting like she was some female alpha even if that wasn't possible i left the room hoping she'd come out soon so she doesn't get scolded again as usual.

EndoraPOV

I groaned as i rolled my hair into a bun. I made my way down the stairs out the door and into the field. "Finally" i heard someone say i guessed they were getting bored from waiting all those hours for me. I let out a small chuckle as i walked over to my father and bowed my head in respect . "Its about time" he said i mumbled a sorry as i made my way over to Gwen. Gwen had always being my best friend and my partner in training. "Hey En" she said seeing her mischievous grin i could see she was up to something. " what are you up to." I asked looking suspicious

GwenPOV

I was going to tell but i didnt want to risk getting heard so i told her i would tell when we got to her room i saw her lower her shoulders showing she was relieved. As we got into our fighting positions i flipped her over and heard her let out a loud groan. Are u alright i heard Beta Caleb say.
She sat up on the ground , gave him a glaring stare , and said sarcastically of course I'm good never better. You just see me being flipped over and you ask if I'm alright. I was twitching trying not to laugh. She got up as i saw Caleb roll his eyes at her. "Don't you roll your eyes at me" she said sticking out her tongue in an annoying way she backed away few moments of annoying him seeing that she was already getting on his nerves before he could say anything she walked away avoiding his gaze. I was running after her i thought she was going to yell at me for not helping her against an extremely powerful Beta but instead she started laughing so hard that i thought she was going to faint i could tell she obviously didn't want to annoy Caleb by laughing so she held it till we got out of reach.

EndoraPOV

I had to change the topic because it was getting boring with the way she would let out a small chuckle anytime she remembered. At last we got to my room
"So what is it you wanted to say" i said and her expression changed. "Well she said dragging out the l "i was going to check out the other packs territory." "What are you crazy! Their pack is like the sneakiest and most mischevious pack ever why do you think they call them shadow pack i am not agreeing to this" i said about to walk away  but then she gave me this pleading eyes and i had no choice but to agree against my will." We'll leave by nine o'clock sharp." she said squealing " Nine!" i shouted through our mind link because i could hear Dean's footsteps and of course i was right. "What do you want." i said. "I'd like to borrow a pair of scissors pls." I didnt even approve before he started searching and dismantling everything he eventually found what he was looking for and left closing the door behind him. " so we're leaving for shadow pack at nine pm sneaking out of the pack house without anyone realising are we spies or something we are wolves for goddess sake how can we be wasting our time doing stuff like this." "Arent you curious to know what's going on around there" My inner wolf layla said.
Just right about then Dean opened the door and said something surprising. "Whose going to shadow pack and why." Our mouths hung down in surprise we should have known Dean is a professional eavesdropper we were done for.
------------------------------------------

Hi guys this is the first chapter of my first book hope u love.

Xoxo
Writer