Chapter One

It was a dark night. Abby clutched her backpack close as she stumbled across the uneven ground. Her thigh high silver boots weren't made for this kind of terrain. Cold air brushed across her bare belly as she uselessly tugged her crop top down. Abby hadn't realize the weather would take such a turn on her way to target.

Abby awoke to a chilly morning. She threw her bright blue and yellow hair into a messy bun and bound downstairs. Her mom glanced at her coldly. Abby's mom was Ellen DeGeneres. The living room was divided from the kitchen by half a wall. Beer cans, half used blunts and piles of cocaine littered the floor in all directions. Ellen was in the kitchen warming up a heaping pile of crack for herself. Abby sighed softly as she began to pick up the empty cans.

"Pack your shit." Ellen tossed Abby a cold chunk of ham. "This is your breakfast."

"W-what?" Abby stuttered.

"I ran out of drug money. I've sold you on the black market. Wait outside he'll be here in a minute."

Tears stinging her eyes Abby ran back upstairs and threw as much of her stuff into a single duffel bag as she could. She froze realizing a fatal mistake... She hadn't made room for her anime collection. Orbs glistening with sweet tears she carefully chose a Miku figurine. This was her first ever figure. Miku was dressed in nothing but a slim pair of panties. Her nips were covered in whipped cream and it dribbled down her smooth stomach. She gently laid the precious air loom into the bag. Zipping it up she ran down the stairs, unable to even glance at her mother Ellen. Ellen was already to fucked up to even realize she had a daughter.

She collapsed on her front porch. Hot thick tears streaming down her face. She groaned softly into her hands as she thought about what monster would buy a 16 year old.

A large black cat jumped into Abby's lap, rubbing his head gently along her arms for pets. She resisted at first but eventually gave in. Gently stroking the soft black fur of Peter helped to calm her down. She glanced up and idea coming to her. She took the cat and stuffed him into her duffel bag. He would barely fit and the cat struggled against it but eventually he was in.

A white van slowly pulled up. A low muffled voice came from the tinted windows.

"Are you Abby?"

Abby froze.. She knew this voice.. No way it couldn't be,

"Y-yes..?" She stood up carefully holding her bag.

A handsome face leaned out of the car window. It was him.. Dr Phill. Abby's knees weakened, and she gaped in aw. He was so much hotter in person.

Fully stepping out of the car he bowed deeply. "My name is Dr. Phill, but you can call me Dr. Phill." Abby blushed as he met her eyes. "Please enter my vehicle, I'm sure your parents have explained the situation.'

Abby nodded slowly stepping into the back seat. To her shock there weren't actually any seats, only the drivers. Against the walls were a row of seat belts. Hesitantly she strapped herself to the wall. This would be an odd ride.

She was right. The ride was awkward and uncomfortable. Dr Phill never spoke only breathed heavily, and the seat belt rubbed irritatingly against her chest. The ride was long, slightly over 13 hours. Abby slept standing upright through most of it, much like a horse. Halfway through the long road trip she felt her bladder become heavy. She did her best to hold it in but it was to much. Pee streamed down her leg as a hot blush crept up her neck. The odor quickly filled the car.

"Don't worry.. I have clothes for you at home." It was the only thing Dr. Phill said during the entire ride.

Abby was very relieved once they had arrived at Dr. Phill's home. It was luxurious. Three stories high with multiple acres of land surrounding it. Dr. Phill led Abby down a series of hallways and up a flight of stares. Opening the door revealed a rather plain room. A king sized bed in the middle and two doors on either side, one leading to a bathroom and the other a walk in closet. The walls were a soft blue and the floor was a plush black carpet. Other then the bed it was empty.

"You can decorate however you like," Dr. Phill mentioned as Abby stepped inside. "I'll give you an allowance every month, and your furniture budget should stay under 1 million dollars. I'll let you get comfortable." with that he left.

Abby stared. Even empty this room was much nicer then her old one. Opening her bag she gave a start as Peter jumped out. He stretched tail flicking with annoyance. Glaring at her he made his way around the room before settling on her bed.

The bed was fitted with cool smooth white sheets, a duvet covered in cartoon cat's with what looked like a handmade quilt resting on top. Peter claws poked holes through the quilt almost deliberately.

Abby changed into fresh clothes and then opened her closet door. It was already filled with a wide array of clothes. Finding an empty space Abby packed away her old clothes.