Candle

Today is an important day for him. Ryosuke wake up early in the morning. He quickly take his morning shower and get ready with his dark suits.

Ryosuke look into the mirror, looking to himself in dark suits that his best friend bought for this ceremony. He sprayed his favourite perfume on his body.

"Yosh! I'm ready!" said Ryosuke.

Ryosuke look on a photo frame on his table, a photo of him with someone he loves so much, Daiki. Somehow, he suddenly remembered when they were 5 years old.

Flashback

Ryosuke and Daiki were playing with their bicycle in front of their house. Suddenly, Daiki fall from her bicycle. She started crying as she saw bleeding on her knee. Ryosuke quickly come to help her.

"Ne, Dai-chan. Don't cry." said Ryosuke while trying to move her bicycle. He take out his own handkerchief and put on Daiki's knee.

Daiki still sobbing while looking Ryosuke trying to stop the bleeding. "It's hurt." she mumbles.

"Ryo-can is here. The pain will go away in few seconds." Ryosuke trying to make a few silly face in front of Daiki. After a few attempt, finally Daiki start to laugh.

"Baka Ryo-chan." she said while hitting Ryosuke's arm.

"Is it still hurt?" he asked.

Daiki shook her head. "No. Because I got Ryo-chan here." she smiled.

"Ryo-chan will always stay by your side to protect Dai-chan. Nothing can make you cry again." he said with a full energy.

"Ryo-chan, so cool. I want to be by Ryo-chan side forever. I want to be Ryo-chan's wife, so he can protect me anytime." she said while hugging Ryosuke.

Ryosuke feel a little embarrassed when Daiki said that but somehow he feels proud with himself.

"Hora. Let me put the plaster on your knee." Daiki nodded and quickly show her knee to Ryosuke.

End of flashback.

A few moments later, his phone ringing. Ryosuke pick up the call.

"I'm already arrived. You can come down now." said the other side.

"Okay, I'll get there in few minutes. See ya." Ryosuke cut off the call.

He quickly take his purse and gift box with him. As he make sure he locked all the doors, he immediately headed to the lift. Ryosuke pressed the 'G' button as he entered the lift.

As he reached the lobby of the apartment, he saw a black car already wait for him. Ryosuke immediately headed to that car and give a few knocks before he enter the car.

"Sorry for the waits, Yuto." said Ryosuke.

"Don't worry, Yama-chan. It's not that long. Let's go now or we'll be arrive late at Dai-chan's." Ryosuke nodded to what Yuto said.

Yuto immediately drove his car out of the apartment's car park.

They took about an hour to arrive from tokyo to chapel in small town of theirs, the place where they grown up.

"Yatta! We are not late!" said Yuto as he come out of the car.

"But, both of you are the last one to arrive, you know?" said Yabu in black suits.

"Ehe, sorry! I went to pick up this kid first." said Yuto while brushing Ryosuke's shoulder.

"You must be nervous, right? Ryo-chan?" said Chinen in a soft pink plain dress. Ryosuke nodded.