mermaid izuku mydoria x Ochaco Uraraka

uraraka spotted something in the distance, she is on a cruise for momos' birthday and she was parting all day but it is now 2:00 in the afternoon and shes saw a person in the distance, sitting on a rock. she said in confusion to momo "what's that?". momo looked and said with wonder "I don't know..." they both went to the edge of the cruise and looked. uraraka said with a surprised look on her face "wait...thats Deku!".  momo realized that it was deku too. deku looked up at them and said with a happy look on his face "hi, guys!" they said back with a happier face that he was there "hello!" they saw him swim away, worried why he left. moments after they felt the boat shake and both momo and uraraka fell off the side of the boat. they were really scared and screamed in a terrifying voice "deku! help us!" he swam over and said "the league of villains are on heat boat! I just saw toga melting away, she transformed into a normal girl on the boat!"  they swam over to the rock that deku was sitting on and sighed. deku swam over and brought two purple drinks in big bottles. he said with a happy tone " these will turn you into mermaids for one day, and after that day is over I will call all might to send a boat to rescue you guys. uraraka responded with a scared but happy face "thank you deku!" deku replied "your welcome, now both of you drink the whole thing." 

they both drank the whole thing and said cheerfully "mmm, it's so sweet!" deku replied with a worried face on "alright you should turn soon." right after he said that they both turned into mermaids, complete with gills and a mermaid tail. uraraka's tail was a pink tail with black spots.  and momos' tail was black with 3 sets of tiny fins. the three of them jumped into the water and swam all-round in the ocean. they were in dekus "apartment" that he made himself with a little help with todoroki (whos also a mermaid). since they were pretty bored at the end of the day and the next day allmight was supposed to come and get them. so deku gave uraraka and momo his waterproof phone and said politely "I'm going to do some stuff so you can use it.". and we said back thankfully "   deku swam off and we opened the phone one of the apps was called diary. I said to momo giggling a bit "maybe we can take a quick peek." then I clicked the app I looked at the most recent was yesterday night and I clicked on it and it said"𝒹𝑒𝒶𝓇 𝒹𝒾𝒶𝓇𝓎, 𝒾 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶 𝒸𝓇𝓊𝓈𝒽 𝑜𝓃 𝓊𝓇𝒶𝓇𝒶𝓀𝒶 𝑜𝒸𝒽𝒶𝒸𝑜, 𝓈𝒽𝑒 𝒾𝓈 𝒷𝑒𝒶𝓊𝓉𝒾𝒻𝓊𝓁 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒾 𝓌𝒾𝓈𝒽 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒𝒸𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝓂𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝒻𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓃𝒹𝓈 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒽𝑒𝓇.𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒, 𝒾𝓏𝓊𝓀𝓊 𝓂𝒾𝒹𝑜𝓇𝒾𝓎𝒶" uraraka turned red and covered her face and she started floating away. momo grabbed her tail and pulled her back down and said with a sweet face "awww, he likes you."

they looked at the other apps till deku came back. she went to deku once he came back and said blushing "I- I like you..." deku turned red and said studdering "u-uhh t-thank you!" and hugged her

the end