Prologue: Moving in

Hello hello! I'm back! WITH A NEW STORY LIKE I PROMISED YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

This is, as the title suggested, a fanfiction based on My Hero Academia! I'm recently obsessed with this anime (Part of it is my sister's fault), and the idea comes out!

Anyways, like how we usually do it!

Grab your cookies and enjoy!

---------------------

"I'm surprised that you didn't know, Eraser Head, All Might." --- ???

---------------------

One morning, in Kanzaki Dojo, Nagano...

"Hngh...Ngh...Gimme...Ball...Woof..." A figure on the bed squirms around, mumbling in his dream, a thick, brushy brown tail wagging slowly under the blanket. It was 6:23 am right now and everything is very peaceful since the whole facility is built inside a forest.

"...ko! ...hiko!" A deep voice yells outside the door. "Wake up!"

"Mph...mph...No...Want that...Ball...Gimme..." The figure protests in a mumble.

"ALRIGHT MASAHIKO! TIME TO WAKE UP!" The door bangs against the wall, and with it comes a young man, his orange eyes glaring at the person still in the bed. "Dude! You're going to arrive at 10:30 am! And you're STILL STUCK HERE? Lemme give you a little help with it!"

The newcomer walks over to the side and yanks the blanket off, throwing it onto the ground. "Let the morning breeze clear your brain for a bit!" He roars again, pulling the curtains and pushing open the window with force.

"Achoo! What are you doing Suzuki-San?" Complaining, the unknown figure finally shows his face under the sunlight. A brown and golden-brown wolf head looks at the orange-eyed man, him rubbing his eye with one hand, the right half of his face covered by a completely black shadow. "I almost got the ball!" He says, one of his hands clinging onto his blue-striped white pajamas.

"Masahiko, did you forget? You're going to that famous school today!" Suzuki responds, crossing his arms. "And you still have stuff that's not packed. No wonder Master Kanzaki asked me to wake you up this early!"

"Wait...HECK OH YA I'M GOING TO U.A.!" The wolf boy called Masahiko jumps up and grabs a blue, red and silver mask that covered the right half of his face. "U.A.! I'm going to U.A.! What a...wait." He stands up straight and puts one finger on his left cheek that wasn't covered by the mask he wore earlier. "Should I say...surprise? Or bad luck? Hmm..."

The young man narrows his orange sharp eyes. "If you're done mumbling, Master Kanzaki says you're going to meet him and your parents in half an hour, then 3 and a half hours of driving and then you'll be there and then put your stuff in your dorm and then-"

"Suzuki-San you're doing it again!" Masahiko cuts the elder's speech off. "I know you love helping others out and reminding them stuff, but for goodness' sake I can remember them! It's just I don't want to follow them sometimes..."

"That's why I remind you in the first place! Now quit protesting and pack your stuff! By the way, you might want to bring some extra stuff with you. They said you can decorate your dorm since you're pretty much living there."

"Yeah...living there, huh? It feels so unreal...Anyways Suzuki-San, you mind telling Master Kanzaki that I'm coming in 20 mins? Most of my stuff is packed, if you don't count the cleaning utensil that I have to use later and some...extra stuff, you can say." Rubbing his wolf snort a bit, Masahiko pushes his friend and bandmate out of his current dorm and shuts the door.