Lust or Love .

Copy right 2012.

Love. 4 letters. Thousands of meanings. Only one feeling.

Sex   3 letters. Thousands of people have it. Never has a meaning.

Red-brown tint was the color of his eyes. Slime dripping very slowly from his now burnt face. The once very alive flesh was melted. His eye's gone, now only eye sockets remaining. My now shook body is crawling on the floor to get away from this gruesome monster. "Raheema!" He screams walking closer and close to me. Then everything went to fast, he....

"Raheema!" A faint voice calls my name. There it goes again. 

"Raheema wake up!!" I quickly open my eyes and wake up to my annoying cousin yelling in my face. But damn did her breath smell like dead possum ass. Thinking about it, am I really one to talk I just woke up and my breath probably smells 2 times as bad. I bring my hand up to my mouth and breath out. 

I make a stink face and brush it off.

" What Zara?" I ask. No emotion in my voice.

" Well sleepy head, did you forget todays graduation day and..." she pauses and looks at her watch.

" You have uhh.. about 5 hours to get ready. Well my jobs done. Bye!" She says and walks out.

Damn. Today. Graduation. BLAH!

Biggest day in my life, may involve the biggest mistakes.