𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚒𝚏 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚂𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝙳𝚒𝚎(𝙿𝚝 𝟸)

Golgius walks through the abandoned and destroyed town.

"I narrowly escaped there. So that was Meliodas, the Dragon Sin. And that mutt must have been Y/N, the Wolf Sin. I chose to make my exit and precisely the right time then" He says, hand in the chin in a thinking position. He chuckles "Fascinating indeed"

"Gotcha," A voice says. Golgius turns to see Meliodas, Y/N, Elizabeth and Hawk. Meliodas has his hand on his sword, which is leaning on his shoulder. Meliodas now has his top half covered.

"Heya, weirdo" Y/N says.

"Impossible! How did they find me?!"

"My nose can sniff out slop from a mile away, so you better now underestimate it," Hawk says.

"Is that honestly true?" Elizabeth asks.

"Yup, disgusting huh"

"Try 3 miles," Y/N says, shivering "The things I smell"

"We're gonna have you give up the name of the person who ordered you to swipe my sword and the princess," Meliodas says.

"Otherwise, we'll have to beat you black and blue" Y/N adds, cracking her knuckles.

"Of course! I surrender" Golgius says, placing his hands up "To be honest, I'm very much a coward by nature. Combat isn't to my liking. Particularly when my adversaries are the Captain and Second in Command on the Eight Deadly Sins" Meliodas suddenly deflects two blades with his sword, while Y/N moves her head slightly to the left, missing yet another two blades "I release those blades when I raise my hands. You were able to see me do it?"

"Our eyes can spot panties and booze from a mile away, so you better not underestimate them," Meliodas says.

"Y-Your kidding, right?" Elizabeth asks, asking more about the panties rather than the booze.

"Of course, he is," Y/N says.

"There you are, Sir Golgius," A voice says. They turn to see the doctor that had "helped" Y/N and Meliodas "I've been looking for you"

"Hey, it's that quick!" Hawk says.

"I know I wasn't able to end the boy and his dog's life alright. But I still poisoned them as I was told!"

"Not me" Y/N mutters.

"But I did what I was told. A deals a deal. Please return my daughter as promised" They hear a wooshing sound from behind and turn to see Golgius gone.

"He's gone!" Meliodas says.

"Whoah, where'd he go?" Hawk asks.

"You need to stay close to us, Elizabeth," Y/N says.

"Right"

"And come to think of it, when that guy first showed up in your room it was from out of nowhere too" Hawk explains.

"No need to shout, I shall reunite you with your daughter," Golgius says. The doctor turns.

"Thank you, sir. She means everything to me" Both Meliodas and Y/N sudden turn, feeling something.

"Doctor! Get away from there!" Meliodas shouts.

"I shall send her to join you in the afterlife," Golgius says, appearing behind the doctor. The doctor is suddenly stabbed from the back right through and blood squirts out. Elizabeth gasps, covering her mouth.

"He got him bad" Hawk says. The doctor falls to his knees before onto his stomach, blood seeping out and spreading.

"We can't have you ruining the holy knight's good name by revealing that we ordered you to poison a boy and his mutt, now can we?" Golgius asks before disappearing again.