The End

Steven walked up the stairs of the Lighthouse. He was almost at the top when he heard the gems scream his name from the bottom. He rushed up the stairs faster and ran out of the door towards the railing.

Pearl, Amethyst, and Garnet all ran up the stairs quickly, rushing out of the door at the top. Steven was standing on the railings, looking out into the night sky. The gems rushed towards Steven. There were going to try and pull him over the edge.

Steven: Stop! Don't come any closer! I'll do it, I-I swear!

Pearl: Steven, what's wrong? What did we do?

Steven: You don't get it! *sob*. You need to stop being so upfront all the time! Y-you need to realize...Nobody thinks what it's like to be me!

Amethyst: Steven, we're sorry. But, please ju-

Steven: NO YOUR NOT! IM ONLY SIXTEEN! *sob* THIS IS TOO MUCH FOR ME! YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW BAD I AM!

Garnet: Steven please. Calm down. And let's talk.

Steven: I...I...ok

Steven didn't step off of the edge, but  he did turn around a focus his attention on the gems.

Garnet: Now...let's talk

Steven: *sigh* you know, I was always told that there are good people and bad people, I guess I'm one of the bad people so I might as well isolate myself from everybody so they won't have a bad day.

Garnet: Steven, think about all the people you helped. How far they came because of you. Your not a bad person. Steven, your a hero

Steven: heh...they always said that you die a hero, or live long enough to to see yourself become a villain...well...it's too late for me...

Steven spread his arms out as he fell backwards.

Authors note

I know this story is probable the worst one I've made. I'm going through a severe writers block right now. And other things that I've been doing to myself. Pepop out.