1

Talia's POV

I start my walk to school, that's 5 miles away. It usually takes me an hour an a half to get there, which sucks but it's ok. My dad offers to take me, but he always drops my mom off at her work as well. I can't stand to be in the same room as her, because she abuses me whenever my dad isn't around.

Once o get to school, I notice there's a few groups of people, who are friends. I don't have any friends, and I usually hang out by myself, because I  always get judged.

I open my locker and put a few books in there, someone comes behind me and pushes me against the wall. "Look who it is!" Says a brown haired boy named Jack, he leaked my nudes to the school when I told him I didn't want to date him anymore. "Hahaha ya look at that slut!" One of his friends say. I just stand there like usual.

I walk into my first class, and sit in the back, and the girl sitting in front of me says to me "you should've cut deeper slut," and then turns back around. I zoned out, and I just stared at the teacher.

"Talia!"  The teachers says louder, "huh," I ask looking at her. "Come answer this on the board!" She says pointing to a problem. "Ok sooo um," I say looking at it, "you move the 2 over the 4, then multiply...... the....." I stop talking and looked at it, then looked back to the teacher, "ya I don't know this," I say. "I really did teach an idiot huh?" She asks me.

I look around the class before answering, and I spot a blue haired girl, who I assume is new. "Uh ya actually you did teach an idiot, or just just don't teach," I say and sit back in my seat.
______

It was currently lunch, and I was sitting by myself in the corner of the lunch room, when I feel a hand on my shoulder, I look up from my phone to see the blue haired girl, "Can I sit with you?" She asks. "Um ya I guess," I say putting my phone down. 

"So......" I say looking at her. "I'm Talia, and you are.?" I ask looking at her stunning blue eyes. "I'm billie," she says with a small smile. "That's a cool name," I tell her.

Then Jack comes and sits down next to me "Hey little whore!!" He says as he throws money at me. I send him a glare "Hey little bitch," I say forgetting that Billie is there. "Is this your girlfriend?" He asks. "Just because I'm Bi doesn't mean every girl that I talk to is my girlfriend," I say quietly.

"Ok jack stop!" Billie says pushing him off the seat, and she takes it. I send her a small smile, "you didn't have to do th-" I say but she cuts me off. "Yes I did, what he said was rude and from now on I'm gonna protect you," she says with a smile. "Ok then........ uh," I say. "Here give me your phone," She says fast. I hand her it.

She puts her number in, and hands me back my phone. "Here Talia, text if you need anything, I gotta go tho," She says getting up, she starts walking away but turn back around. She kisses my cheek then runs off.