#1~The Piano Man

The streets were filled with an assortment of different people, making their way to the wide open spaces that led to the various shops and malls that were selling very high quality materials. 

Clothing, instruments, utensils and so on. It was a very ordinary day for the people with high status and immense talent. 

A fine young man sat near the cafe as he gazed at the bustling shops, holding a cup in his hands before leisurely taking a sip and placing it on the small table. 

His hair was soft and flowy with a jet black raven hue to it, which made his snow white complexion stand out from the crowd. 

Dark eyes that showed an icy glare that is similar to a feline, with his soft pink lips showing a frown. 

His name is Min Yoongi, a normal student that attended the Talent District's school. 

Composing music was his passion...nothing more than that. 

He sighed as he stood up and left to go back to his dorm while a thought remained in his mind. 

_Min Yoongi's POV_ 

( I wonder if I would be able to rest a little longer before the competition ....) 

I sighed once more as I sloppily opened my dorm room and rested myself on my bed. 

Looking around the place I figured I should do something before I get ready to sleep. 

I wore more comfortable clothes as I wandered around the dorms and made my way up my own secret spot. 

I sat silently as I thought about the upcoming competition, not being able to stop but worry what disaster will happen this year. 

" I hope I won't be involved in it this time around..." I muttered to myself as time slowly passed by and the place was bathed with the sunsets fading light. 

( I suppose it can't hurt to use the music room at this hour..) 

I made my way to the music room as I looked at the various instruments carefully placed to the side of the spacious room with only the grand piano right at the center of the stage.

Softly smiling to myself, I sat myself and played the piano quietly as I reminisced at the times when I was able to always compose my own songs.. 

Those were the times...so much freedom and ambitions... 

After some time of playing, I leisurely went back to my dorm room as I passed by a young boy hastily rushing to go back to his own room before any teachers find him. 

I looked back at him as he continued walking away before I noticed he dropped something. 

I picked it up as I noticed that it was a small mascot plushie. 

( Well...I don't really know where that guy went. Maybe I should go give it back another time...) 

" Like I would know what that guy even looks like...It can't be helped I guess." I sighed as it soon was time for my long awaited rest. 

_Someone's POV_

" Huh?? Where is my mascot plushie..?" 

" Oh..no."