Drunken Mishaps

"How are Soonie, Doongie, and Dori?" Minho grinned as he read out the comment of a fan asking about his cats. "They're doing fine. Actually, my parents just sent me some pictures of them. Do you guys wanna see?"

He waited until the chat was filled with Stay's excited replies before he promised, "I'll post them on Instagram when I have the cha-"

The door to the practice room was thrown open as a boy with messy blond hair stumbled into the room.

Minho's smile grew even wider. "Oh, a special guest! Hannie, come say hi to Stay!"

The older's expression faltered a little when Jisung didn't seem to hear what he had said, instead opting to settle himself in Minho's lap, wrap his arms around Minho's neck, and let out a slurred whine of "Minho-hyung!"

Minho struggled to push Jisung off of him. Why was the rapper not using Minho's stage name? The members of Stray Kids weren't supposed to use each other's real names unless there weren't any cameras around.

Maybe he doesn't realize I'm on vlive...

Minho tried again. "Hannie, turn around. See? Look at the phone and greet Stay!"

Jisung again paid no attention to the older's words, straddling him further and burying his face into the crook of Minho's neck. "Hyuuung, I missed yoooouuu!"

"Wha-I just saw you this morning, you-" Minho let out a gasp of surprise as he felt Jisung's soft lips brush across his neck. "Hey-Sung, what are you-stop!" He shoved the smaller boy off his lap rather harshly; Jisung landed on the floor with a thump.

Jisung stared up at him, his round eyes filled with glistening tears. "H-Hyung?"

Minho panicked for a split second, thinking he had accidentally hurt Jisung, before the blond boy pouted. "Does Hyung not love Sungie? Was Sungie not good enough last night?"

Minho froze at what Jisung was implying, his eyes darting between Jisung and his own phone that was still broadcasting. His brain was beginning to connect the dots between Jisung's actions and the slightly sour scent that Minho could now pick up coming from the younger.

Was Jisung out drinking? Why wasn't he with Chan-hyung and Changbin in the studio?

He frowned slightly, but decided he couldn't focus on that now. He needed to end the livestream before Jisung did something he'd regret later. Keeping one eye on the younger boy, Minho cautiously stood up and made his way over to the phone. Taking his attention away from Jisung for a second, he gave a wide smile to the camera and said, "Stay, it's getting pretty late. Han and I are gonna go now. See you lat-"

"STAAAAAAY!"

Minho jumped and turned around, face to face with a grinning Jisung. "Jesus Christ, Sung! What are you doing?" Minho hissed, trying to nudge Jisung away from his phone.

Jisung tottered away from Minho's grasp, giggling as he waved enthusiastically at the camera. "STAAAAYYYY! I love you! And Minho-hyung! But Minho-hyung more! Cause he's my BOYFRIEND! And he has a really big-"

Minho lunged for the phone, smashing his hand on the screen to end the live before Jisung could continue his sentence.

"-heart!" Jisung finished.

With clenched teeth, Minho turned his steely gaze to the squirrel-like boy. "Han Jisung, what the fuck do you think you're doing?"

Jisung's lopsided grin faded at Minho's words. "Just wanna hang out with Hyungie..."

Minho's resolve dissolved at the sad look on his intoxicated boyfriend's face and sighed, reaching out to take Jisung's hand. "C'mon. Let's go home so Chan-hyung can yell at us."