the betrayed and the forgotten

I don't own heroes of Olympus rock Riordan does

Percy POV

I was just about to go to bed when I heard a scream from near the Van's. I didn't think much if it until I hear howl. When I heard that I new I didn't imagine it. Since the giant war I have a problem with hearing things that's not their. I was diagnosed with PTSD post tramatic stress disorder about 2 years after the war. I was going to get it checked by apollo tomorrow. But know that I now it's real I started to run to the sight when I saw beefhead standing over a kid that looked about with brown hear and light green eyes. So I thought of some of demeter. Hey beefy wanna know a secret I yelled and then he just  stared and then started  charge me I didn't even need riptide for this and I just side stepped and once again he ended in a tree and as he tried to get loose of it I took out riptide and sliced some hamburger patties ir atleast tried. Mm I wonder but I was taken out of thought when I was pushed on the floor. And kicked by the kid I saved then the rest of the camp showed up. Great timing i just I said but was cut off by the kid

3rd person

We hear a lot of commotion what happened a lot of then asked. Great timing I just percy was cut off by the new kid he just stood there laughing at me while I killed beefy over there. Hey nobody called him that but me we are age old enemies percy said holding up one fist looking very serous. Many if not all began to laugh but a few was stunned and actually believe him. Hey kid if your going to steal someone kill don't do his he has done fore this camp and worl then most do in there life clarisse said. Aw thanks Clarrise and hear I began to thing you didn't like me percy said just laying on his back. And kid just remember if you kick me again I will get mad and left to sleep.

Percy pov
I was about to go to sleep when I seen a flash and a light green trident want above him. Great now I got a prick for a brother. But sometimes was off about the sign it was different then all the others. I was beginning to think of something when I heard chiron say hail  Christopher sunder son of Poseidon and grandson of demeter. Wait chiron how do you know he was the grandson of demeter. Well my boy the sight was Poseidon but the color meaning demeter. They did that often in the old days why do you thing Hercules was so strong he was son of zyes and grandson of ares. Though zues won't let anyone acknowledge that ares was a big help in his boy's development. Now go to bed and percy show him around tomorrow chiron said.

The next day

Percy's pov

I woke up with a headache so I was planning on going out to the apollo cabin and asked for their help but when I did they just slammed the door in my face and accused me for stealing there medicine and medical rap. I didn't understand any of it so I just ending up going back to sleep. Things like that happened for the last few weeks. Like I stole all the aphrodite hair products. Or I stole athena cabins books and burned them. But I just shrugged them off until everyone just stared at me with pure hatred except for clarisse chris, piper, nico, will, and leo even annabeth was distancing herself from me. I tried to explain to everyone that isn't it funny how all this started up when Christopher showed up. But that just made them more mad at me they kept saying that I was trying to pin it on the new guy. But honestly I didn't it hurt but I was ok until I was walking to the beach I was planning on asking annabeth to marry me I already had ahouse bought ready for was to live in. I was heading to the beach when I hear Christopher Poseidon and someone else. Poseidon looked like he just appeared and the what looks like blonde hair lady was laying against Christopher. I then noticed it was annabeth. I just stood there behind the bushes and listened. Hey some how have you been Poseidon asked Christopher. I have been good though percy has been causing trouble. I mean just today he tried to blame it one me and that right babe he said turning to annabeth. Yeah he did and that was not good I never thought he would step that low. But I had enough of his attitude and I am glad I hooked up with chris here. He kind and good hearted. He stopped me from kicking him out when we had the meeting without  him today Annabeth said. And then kissed him loudly. But don't worry I am going to break up with him tomor but I didn't let her finish why not now I said calmly and yet strongly. All 3 of then turned and looked at me with tears sunning down my face. Dad why I asked him.
He just said why not you had your chance to become a God but you didn't all I have ever wanted was for a son for mine to be in the council but no you had to ruin it. So perseus Achilles Jackson I hereby disown you and you may longer call my cabin home. And just then I felt like I had been drained and I fell to see a ord flying towards my or should I say Poseidon but it didn't go all the way it flew back into me and I felt like normal. The sea may like you still but I won't tolerate to look at you again so either leave or die and he walked into the water disappearing into the night water. Then annabeth looked at me and then said we are over you are a bad person and I want you to leave and she walked away. But before she disappeared I yelled I was going to give you this but never mind and I will be sure to sell the house I bough for us. She then turned around and said she was sorry but I didn't want to hear it. I meant I fell into a place that even zues and hades are scared of for her and she treats me like this. I then walked out of camp and got in my car that I bought for when I thought she would say yes. I drove to Olympus and asked to see zues and hades or anyone who wanted to come except Poseidon and bestia called them. Literally all of them came except Poseidon. Look I want to tell y'all something I want to be adopted by one of you if possible and become a god it that's still possible. I was disowned by Poseidon because I didn't become a god when he wanted me to. He so I thought I would become one of your child and become a god because what's a better way to get back at a person than to do it for someone else. I'll adopt him and everyone looked at someone in the corner of the room.