"Your Mine"

"Cale" Alberu called, he had started walking towards Cale who sat on the couch in front of his desk. Alberu was slowly taking off his accessories. Cale looked up at him, he had a stoic face but Alberu could see the confusion he held in his eyes.

"A-Alberu?" Alberu could see the distaste on Cale's face because of his stutter.

"Mh?" Alberu hummed, he was ignoring what Cale had to say, he watched as Cale tried to sit up but was stopped when Alberu's hand pushed him to lean against the back of the couch.

"Stay. Put" Alberu ordered, Cale looked with widened eyes.

"Wha—oh?" Cale gasped when a firm yet gentle hand slid to the top of Cale's pants, pulling them down.

"Wai-wait!" Cale urgently pleaded, Alberu's blue eyes watched Cale, who had a crimson blush to his face. Alberu's fingers found Cale's ass, and he stuck them in.

"Aghh!" Cale's head smacked the back of the cushion at the sudden intrusion, his slender white gloved hand made its way to his mouth to stop him from making too much noise.

"Smart." Alberu smiled, the guards wouldn't leave for 5 minutes yet "wouldn't want anyone to see the mighty Cale in such a state."

"Y-you sly bast-Ah!" Cale arched his back, his knees had come up to his body allowing better access for Alberu. He had tears in the corner of his eyes as he stared at Alberu.

"Mh, but you seem to be enjoying it" Alberu smiled, Cale hated that smile, it reminded him of when he was planning to scam someone. Alberu ran his hand up the underside of Cale's cock, going to the jacket he wore and taking it off.

"Off" Alberu ordered, Cale leaned forward and took off his coat leaving him in his frilled dress shirt

"Good, good" he smiled, "now turn around and hold onto the arm rest."

Cale stood up getting out of his pants and shoes, this gave Alberu a perfect view of Cale's creamy white legs with his stocking and garters. Alberu licked his lips as he watched Cale lean on the couch with one knee, the other hangover the end and rested on the floor. His chest pressed against the seat cushion and his hands held onto the armrest, he had his head resting on his hands biting the gloves, Cale was looking back at him.

'Hurry up' Alberu could see that Cale was desperate. Alberu chuckled and quickly got to work, he unbuttoned his pants and pulled out his massive cock, he could see Cale lick his lips. Alberu buttoned down his shirt and simultaneously rammed his cock into Cale's ass, Cale whined and grabbed the arm rest his back arching and his whole body was clenching up.

"Hmm, not so tight" Alberu ran one hand up and down Cale's lower back while the other was caressing the leg Cale used to support himself on the couch

"Crazy, ugh!" Cale moaned, Alberu had started to move, Cale whined every time Alberu went deeper.

"The guards have left" Alberu whispered, he slammed harshly into Cale who arched his back and let out a louder moan.

"That's it, let me hear you" Alberu sped up and Cale's moans kept slipping past his lips, he was now fully panting, and not caring that he might be heard, he wasn't aware of anything but the dick pounding into him.

"Human?" Alberu's head shot up to the door. He still pounded into Cale who hadn't realized that Raon Miru had come in. Alberu smirked and put his finger to his lips.

Raon's wings fluttered and he nodded his head before he left. He would ask Eruhaben about what his human was doing with the crown prince.

Alberu turned Cale around and sat down so now Cale sat on his lap, Cale had his hands on the back of the couch, his chest centimetres away from Alberu's face.