<3

carolina lorelei.
a bittersweet beauty, the type of girl you can't get out of your mind, even at the most inconvenient of times.

standing at 5'6", carolina, [or lorelei, whatever you prefer], is a kind, gentle girl. she's a smooth talker, knows exactly how to get her way. and, though it may not be the best quality to have, stubborn as all hell.

 and, though it may not be the best quality to have, stubborn as all hell

ever since her younger years, she has always been atristically driven. carolina's main source of happiness has been and will continue to be music. in fact, it is almost impossible to get her to leave of her mini in-home, makeshift studio, where she will sit and play her instruments from sunrise to sunset. and even on the off days where she isn't locked in that melodic room, she will be sat in her living area, painting the day away. though, she does enjoy the occasional picnic at a park, from time to time.

an overall happy and energetic girl, who struggles with friendship and companionship

an overall happy and energetic girl, who struggles with friendship and companionship. she has never been the kind to hold her tongue, which has gotten her into trouble in the past. because of this, she doesn't have too many close friends. she's always been capable of love, she just needs a little help getting there.

get to know her. she is captivating and immensely passionate. you will not regret it.

[based on "carolina lorelei" by illiterate light.]