Babygirl

We had been dating for a year now. I was sitting at home when I hear my phone vibrating on the end table. I put down my homework and check my phone. It was Laurens, my sweet, sweet Laurens.

"Hey" it said.
"Hey what's up"
"Oh nothing, just trying to work on some English homework"
"Oof, same. What is yours on?"
"I don't even know something about interjections"
"NO WAY ME TOO"
"AWESOME! Can I come over and we can work together?"
"OFC COME ON OVER"

Is this a date? Hamilton thought. Sure why not.

So after about fifteen minutes, there was a knock at the door. Alex practically skipped over too it when he heard the sound.

"Hey!" I said when I opened the door.
"Hey babygirl!" I love his little names for me.
"So you wanna get to work?"
"That's why I'm here. Hehe."

They got to work and finished way faster than they thought that they would.

"Dang I told my mom I'd be gone for like two hours. This only took like fifteen minutes. What do we do now?" Said Laurens.
"Hmm, we could watch some tv in my room."
"Yeah, sure, that sounds fun."

I lead him to my room. I'm just realizing that after a whole year of being together, he has never seen my room. I push open the door to reveal my bedroom.

"Sorry it's kind of messy." I explain.
"Oh it's fine. Mine it way worse."

We both laugh. I loved this man so much.

We lay down on the bed and I turn the tv on. We start laying separately as we look for a show to watch. When we find one we settle in and start it.

After about fifteen minutes of watching I hear something. Is that, no, what is that. The sound it coming from my right, where Laurens is. I slowly look over, as to not spook him, and I see what I hoped not to see. He had flipped onto his back, his right hand down his shorts. Oh no, oh no, what do I do. Do I let him know I see him? Do I just keep watching the show? Do I keep watching him? I haven't seen anything too bad yet but I have a feeling that if I keep watching I will. I adjust slightly to see if it affects him. Nothing. I do it again. Nothing. I finally start to get up. That gets him. He stops and pretends to be watching the show again.

"Where are you going." He asks me.
"I just gotta use the bathroom." I lied.
"Oh ok."

I walk out of my room, being sure to crack the door. Right when I feel it's safe to check, I peek in the crack. I see just what I though I would. He has pulled his member out of his shorts and is rubbing vigorously. Oh god what do it do? I stand there for a few more second, admiring my view and weighing the consequences if I walk in.

I made my choice. I slowly grab the handle and start to push. He doesn't notice. I push some more. That got him. He looks up at me and is clearly startled. He practically leaps off the bed trying to return his manhood into his pants.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry I just couldn't help myself I didn't know you were ther..."
"Shhhhh. It's fine."

I walk further in. This is the first time I've even been hesitant to walk into my own room. I lay on the bed next to him, and slowly caress his chest. I slowly make my way down to his belt buckle, already opened. We had started to kiss but I didn't really notice. Since I startled him, I didn't have to do much work to get into his pants, most of the work was already done. I slowly pull his underwear down and his cock springs out, he was ready. All of a sudden Laurens pulls away from the kiss.

"Alex are you su..."
"Shh yeah I'm sure trust me."

It may not seem it now but I know that once we get going, he will have no problem taking over. I start slow, my hand wrapped around his caramel colored cock. He is starting to warm up to it, I can tell. He bucked his hips towards me, anxious for me to speed up. I just noticed that he had snaked his hand under my shirt and was now pulling it off. I helped to his dismay because it cause me to stop rubbing his member.

"Laurens." I moaned. "Laurens I want you to take me."
"A-Alex this is my first time I don't know what to do."
"Don't worry I will help."

We had stood up off of my bed by this time. We began to strip, kissing whenever we could. Once we were down to only our socks, I told him to lay on the bed. He laid down and I could tell he was ready. He was at stiff as a flag pole. I climbed on top of him and centered myself over his waist.

"Are you ready?" I asked him.
"Yeah but the real question is, are you? He said with a smirk."

I knew I'd get him. I love this side of him. He gets  dominant and takes control of the situation.

"Go slow babygirl. Don't hurt yourself."
"Yes, sir." I replied.

I don't know where this came from but I loved being dominated. So I would gladly do anything he told me to do right now. I slowly lowered myself. I jumped a little bit when I felt the tip of his dick touch my asshole.

"Whoa calm down baby."
"Sorry sir, it's my first time too."

I started again. I was ready to contact this time. Once I felt it, I started to prepare myself. I had at least a third of him inside me now. I had prepared for contact, but not the size. I got down to half, then three-quarters, then all the way. He was warm, he filled me completely. We looked each other in the eyes and we both chuckled. I began to bounce up and down on his massive cock, wincing even time my dick slapped his stomach. After a while of this, he unexpectedly grabs my dick. He began to stroke it. I assumed this meant he was about to release and didn't want me to feel left out. He sure could be dominant but he cared about how you felt. I hadn't realized how loud my moans were, both of ours in fact. As we both got close and closer to climax, our methods got sloppier and sloppier. Then, out of nowhere, John wants to switch positions. We reluctantly stop and start to move. I get on my hands and knees on the bed and he climbs up behind me on his knees. I see why he wanted to change, he can jerk me off better here.

"I'm almost there Alex!"
"Me too babe, me too!"

We continue for a few more second and then I feel him release inside me. It fills me up fast considering that his dick takes up most of the room already. He continues to stroke my member. After a little bit, I release. We are both exhausted. I lay down on top of him. I feel his sweaty body on mine. I feel his now soft dick throbbing against my leg.

"I love you John."
"I love you too babygirl."

We didn't realize that John had been here for at least three hours and had about 20 missed calls from his mother. None of that mattered though. We had just bonded more than ever and this would not be our last session.