Chapter 1 "Bumping into a new friend?"

What Skylar looks like ^^^^  (I Don't own this Photo)                                                                 

Skylar's POV

My name is Skylar Adams and I'm the so called, "bad girl". I've got my friends, Zoe and Stacy Stewart, yes they are twins even though they don't look like each other but I also have my little brother James who is 17 and only a few months younger than me(Even though Im 17 too, but I love calling him my little bro cause he gets annoyed). He says I look like an average bad kid(Whatever, I don't think so), I'm a red head with blue eyes, light skin, and a nose ring. And I've known the twins since we were babies, and today we are starting the last year of highschool together. I forgot to say that I only live with my dad and little brother ever since my mother left us, I don't think she's coming back and for once I'm happy she isn't. Here's my story.

Still Skylar's POV

I wake up and slug myself out of bed to brush my teeth, and got dressed for the last year of highschool. I run downstairs and dad is cooking breakfast for James and I."Hey, you guys ready for the last year of highschool?" Dad asks to us," to be honest dad, no I'm not." I say grinning a bit. Oh and I didn't mention I'm gay, and kinda a playgirl in my school. Its the first time I feel guilty for playing girls, but its the last year of highschool and I kinda wanna change a bit, definitely not my badgirl look but being a playgirl. I laugh to myself,"Alright, time for you kiddos to go to school." Dad says waving us out the door to the car. Ughhh I cant wait to get out of school....

*At school*

Skylar's POV

We arrive at school and get out of the car then say bye to dad as he drives off. We turn around and see my friends waving to me and James, me and my brother start to run to them. But then I feel everything go in slow motion, I bump into......... Ahhhh fuck no........ I forgot to tell you about the bitchiest girl in our school since I've known her. She's also the most popular girl, and the one I unfortunally have a crush on. I just can't help it, falling for the straight girl. AND her name is Jessica Scarlett...

Jessica's POV

I'm Jessica Scarlett, but my friends call me Jess for short. I'm the most popular girl in school ever since 3rd grade, tbh I have no idea why, I don't ask questions. I have my squad, Katelyn and Victoria and then my sister, Emma. Heres the thing, I've always been called a slut but honestly I don't sleep around at all. I'm a brunette, with green eyes and tanish skin. And I'm also starting my last year of highschool, with my boyfriend Parker Jones, we've been the power couple of the school for 2 years. He asked me out during sophomore year, it was cute but I've got a secret that nobody knows. Its that even though I have a boyfriend I can't help but crush on this one girl.
~
*School*

Still Jessica's POV

I just arrived at school after my mom and dad drop me and sister off, and then I see Vicky and Katie. I poke Emma and point towards them, we start walking to them but then suddenly everything goes slow, crap. I bump into Skylar Adams and fall on the ground in the most awkward position. Me on top of her and us almost kissing, I feel myself burn up and I see her smirking at me. I look up and my sister and her brother in just fits of laughter, I glare at her. I also realize we are still in this position and I quickly pick myself up blushing and drag my sister away from there and start walking to my friends. But little did I know, someone saw it all, and if looks could kill Skylar would be dead. "I'm not letting my girlfriend be stolen by a dyke."
*In class with Skylar and Jessica*

Jessica's POV

I'm just sitting in class and looking around the room, and I feel eyes on me and then my eyes land on Skylar who has direct eye contact with me. She winks at me and I blush and turn around, I'm not supposed to like her. I have a boyfriend and ughhh fuck, I just can't stop thinking about her. Her blue ocean eyes, her nice red hair, her curves, her whole Bo-... OMG I just thought about that, as I think about her I start to stare. Then I hear the teacher clear her throat and look at me, Shit."Ms. Scarlett, can you explain why your staring at Ms. Adams?" She asks me and I turn bright red then from the corner of my eye I see her smirking."uhhh,n-no." I stutter out, and that's when I see Skylar chuckling then I glare at her." Can we get on with class then?" She asked, and I nod at her. "Okay, now that's over. So today we are starting on a project that will be due by the end of the year and I will be assigning partners." She explains and everybody groans. I hope I'm not with Skylar,"Okay first........ Skylar and......" Please not me, please not me, please not,"Jessica".....Me...... That's great, I look over at her and she has that cute smirk on her face. C-cute!?!? OMG I'm losing my mind here, but then I zone out for the rest of class for the first time and wait until the bell rings.
*Bell rings after 20 minutes*

Jessica's POV

I hear the bell ring and I walk out of class but someone pins me to the lockers. Adams. "Hey, so your my partner. When do you want to meet up huh?"she asks me but I'm dumbfounded right now,"Ummm, uh, today after school at your house
maybe?" I tell her and she nods."ok cutie."she smirks and I blush from the nickname. But the next thing I know is she's getting thrown off me, Parker.
Then I see them throwing punches at each other, and then I hear myself yell,"STOP" and everyone looks at me. There's tears running down my cheeks, and I see Skylar soften up,"b-babe, I" he try's to say,"no! stop Parker! Leave me alone right now" I say to him,"but I was just trying to help you from that dyke..."seconds after he says that, I slap him as hard as I can. Everybody in the whole school gasps and Parker looks shocked."Don't you ever fucking talk shit about her." I snap at him, and walk past him and grasp Skylar in my hand then start walking to the infirmary. "uhhh, Where are we going?" She asks"the infirmary to clean you up."I say softly, Skylar stops in the hallway and I get set back into her."Hey, Jess." She says,"yea?"I answer, and she opens her arms."Come here"She says still opening her arms, I start to tear up again and I run into her arms and cry. I didn't really think Skylar would be hugging me but that's what's happening right now. After that moment, we start heading to the infirmary but this time she was holding my hand. I was blushing so hard, I was nearly breathing.

*At the Infirmary*

Skylar's POV

I'm still holding her hand as she cleans my cuts that Parker made. I still can't believe she slapped him, to be honest he deserved it and he saw it coming to him. I frown at remembering him
calling me a dyke, Jessica sees me distressed and pulls my chin up."I'm finished but are you okay?"She asks and I nod."Was it because he called you that word cause if it is. Please don't take it personally, even if he calls you words like that. But he's probably jealous of you and I can't help but not to forgive him for that." she says and hugs me. I hug her back and say to myself, I'm so falling for this girl and not just like a one night stand. I'm actually falling for her..

So that's it got chapter 1, I hope you guys liked it. If you did like it down below.
1413 words