Together again

If you clicked on this fanfic you've probably already watched The End of the F**king World (if not then you should definitely go check it out!). Also just telling you there are major spoilers in here. Last thing this is my first fanfic and it's pretty trash to be honest so if you see any grammar mistakes please tell me or thing's that you would like to be improved.  

James

When Alyssa told me that she had felt the same way, my heart lit up.  I couldn't even believe she wanted to be with me after all we went through.  She was the only person I had ever loved and I was glad she felt the same way. Alyssa had always been my protector and I was glad that she hadn't left me again, throughout the years she had kept her promise to never leave me.  Whenever we left each other we would always come back, she always came back for me.I could never leave Alyssa, I needed her and she needed me. I knew the road ahead of us was gonna be hard. I knew that we couldn't go back to the way it was but I was excited for a new beginning. I knew things would take a lot of time but I was willing to wait for Alyssa. Alyssa was the only person who I would protect and care for, but while I thought I was her protector she was also mine. She made me realize what people truly mean to each other. As we were talking I remembered what I said at the car-pound and how Alyssa made me feel.  When my life was shit and both my parents died she was the only person there for me. When I almost fucking died she was there for me, and I remembered laying in my hospital bed thinking of her. But now in this moment she was holding my hand I saw a new beginning for us, 

"I love you, too" I said.

"Ohh, don't go on about it."

After she said this it felt easier to breath.

Alyssa

I knew the way I felt about James it was just really hard to say it, it feels like the more I have to say the harder it is to say it. I really wanted to tell James the way I felt about him but I obviously couldn't do it face to face. They say if you have something to say you shouldn't look at the person your talking to. 

"I heard what you said at the car pound. " I said.

James pretended to be confused but I knew he knew what I was talking about I just don't think he was comfortable confirming it. 

"I feel the same." I said.

Even though I wasn't looking at him I knew how he was feeling and I saw a slight smile and could see his eyes lighting up.

"I feel the same but I need a lot of time, James. I also needed some physiological help and I owe my mum about 10 grand."

James was the only person who was there for me, he wanted to protect me, there were so many memories and I couldn't just forget them. James almost died for me and came back to see me even though he wasn't allowed to see me. When he came I knew I wasn't allowed to see him but I missed him so much. I was so glad he had come back to see me, I really missed him. But also it wouldn't be so easy to be with him because I have been though a lot. I had lived in a certain headspace and was locked up in professor Clive koch room without realizing it. I was always in that house, I was always in that room and I can't get out. I'm glad I  found the courage to go back to the house which did help but it's hard to erase that from my memory. He was gonna hurt me and do bad thing's. He was going to do something really bad. In the back off my mind I also felt really bad about the divorce but I knew I didn't truly love Todd while he was interesting he didn't really get me as much as James did. I don't know if I want to get married but I just really want to be with James. Now as we were sitting there hand in hand I couldn't help but want to eat the french fries.

"You hungry" James asked.

"Always."

They both looked at each other and smiled.