C.00

*Disclaimer/Warning*

This book may contain the following...

Sensitive topics like; abuse, self harm, vulgar language, sexual contain, murder, etc. 

You have been warned <3

The book cover is temporary.

***

Prologue

     You were at your window staring off into the distance feeling numb to the touch after my father just beat me for something you said to your mother. You were just trying to stick up for her. Just staring and staring into the distance till it got dark a figure appeared near the forest. It looked like it was dragging something a... body? You felt my heart drop.

 This is your first time seeing something like it. Your heart started to pick up speed. You felt excitement but fear built as you watched the battered body get dragged. You weren't allowed much outside only to get my father alcohol and daily needs but other than that you're not allowed to go to school or even talk to other people socially.

But seeing that body get dragged into the forest made me curious but after getting beaten you really didn't feel up to anything. You just watched the badly beaten body slowly disappear and the person dragging it was a boy wearing a lightish brown hoodie with a patterned sleeve. It was a weird choice in fashion. The boy was also wearing orange goggles and a mask. The pants looked bloody and torn and you guess the weapon of choice was two hatchets.

You think the boy had felt your staring because when the moment he was almost gone he... waved bye.

Your heart once again dropped, your hand felt like it was moving on its own and waved back to him.

That's when you've started everything