Chapter 1

Bella's POV
   How dare he played me the entire time! He probably thinks I'll follow him, what an idiot. I ran back to Charlie's and quickly got rid of all my clothes. I then called Angela to go shopping with me. I got a bunch of new clothes and shoes. I then traded my car for a Mustang. I went to school the next day and saw boys looking at me up and down, girls glaring at me with envy. The soccer's team captain asked me to be his girlfriend (yes we have sports team at my school). I surprised everyone by saying yes. We had a one night stand and then I broke up with him. I did it to every boy again and again. I soon gained my reputation as the bad girl. Charlie disapproved of my attitude but my all my grades are still prefect A so he can't complain. I go to bars and get drunk almost every night. I kept this routine until graduation. I got accepted to Dartmouth and I set off. Oh and I also have a Texas accent since my grandma is from Texas, Fuckward didn't like it so I have to hide it. I'm starting school the next day. I also shipped my car over here too. I can't wait for my college life. I heard the Cullens are supposedly going here as I overheard Pixie bitch and Fuckward talking about it. I hate Alice as she is too annoying, Esme as she is overmotherly, Carlisle for thinking he is my father and Edward for ruining my whole life. The only Cullens that I like are Emmet, Rose and Jasper. They have no idea what I'm about to cause. I walked out of the airport and got a call. 'Hey daughter.' 'Hello Aro.'

Author's note: I suck at writing so this is going to be really bad..... until next time !