Dramione- Granger Reunion oneShot

No one's p.o.v.

"Eek, Alyssa! It's so great to see you! I've missed you so much." Britney squealed.

"Britney, I've missed you so much too!" Alyssa squeaked back. "You look so hot, Britt!"

"Thanks, Alyssa." Brittney replied with her very fake tan and barely there dress. "Daddy gave me some money to buy clothes and other stuff. Look at this dress, it makes me look so beautiful. All the guys are going to fall in love with me." 

"Speaking about guys..Did you hear Draco Malfoy is staying at this hotel this weekend?" 

"Yes, he's so gonna fall in love with me when he sees me. Even though nobody actually knows how he looks like but I'm sure I'd recognise my future husband immediately."

"Of course he would. I mean look at you, girl." Alyssa complimented. "Did you hear beaver is coming this year?" 

"Unfortunately yes...I bet she's really ugly, poor and she probably doesn't even have a boyfriend."

"Don't forget no friends or job." 

The two seventeen-year-olds snickered at the thought of their cousin. 

"Hello family." Jean Granger said when she, her husband Richard and Hermione came walking into the room. 

"Hello aunt Jean." Britney fake shrieked.

"Hello Britney." Richard said with a fake smile. Not that she cared. 

"Hermione, is that you? I barely recognise you. You've grown so much." Aunt Lauren said. 

This was indeed true. Hermione was not the same bushy-haired, beaver-toothed know-it-all she once was. She had grown into a beautiful women. She had grown longer and her bushy-hair was  now tamed into honey-brown locks that ran down her mid back. The large front teeth were also replaced by a beautiful row of straight, white teeth. 

"Hi aunt Lauren." Hermione said, giving her aunt a hug. "I missed you." 

Suddenly they all heard a shriek from Britneys mother Cordelia. 

"Is- is that an engagement ring, Hermione?"   

By now, half of the room was gawking at the blushing teenager. Britney and Alyssa couldn't believe what they saw. There was no way their bossy, know-it-all cousin was engaged, especially with her age. 

Hermione's mother laughed at the statement. "She's indeed engaged. He proposed to her upon graduation ."

"Mum!" Hermione flushed deeper.

"Isn't she a little young to even think about getting married?" They all turned to Cordelia again who was frowning disapprovingly at her cousin. "What kind of girl have you been raising?" 

"I've met the man and he's very charming. He treats her like a princess." Jean interrupted before she could ask more questions. "Besides, she's 18. She can make her own decisions." 

"She's still too young." Cordelia muttered. 

Aunt Lauren laughed nervously sensing the tension in the family. 

"Hermione and Alyssa, could you help me with the keys please?"

"Of course, aunt Lauren." Hermione said, happy that she could get away from all the looks her family was giving her. 

Hermione, Alyssa and aunt Lauren walked towards the check-in desk. 

"Hi, the keys for the granger party please." Aunt lauren asked.