Chapter 1

The two boys were having a making out session in the boys bathroom.

"L-Lev~..." Yaku stoped the kiss to get some air. "It's unfair, I'm two years older then you and you are still top."

Lev smiled. "Sorry Shortie~" he said and and pressed his lips against yakus.

"L-Lev let me get some air..." yaku said while he tried to breath. "Dumbass" Lev smiled and got closer to yaku. Again. "Lev give me some time!"

"But class is starting soo-"

"Can't you wait till we are home?! I'm even staying at yours today,idiot!" Yaku screamed at his tall boyfriend. But lev kissed him again so yaku just couldn't handle it. "L-Lev I don't understand..." yaku said with a worried voice.

"What is it Shortie?"

"Stop calling me that! But... what will happen when I graduate?... will you just forget me and find someone else?..." it got quit for a few seconds but then lev said

"I will just visit you everyday and have my fun then" He said while kissing yakus neck. "Huh?" Yaku got very red. "I-I hate you y-you dumbass!"

"Love you too~"

BELL RINGS

"Lev common I need to go." He pushed Lev a little away.

"Fine." One more time Lev pressed his lips against yakus.

"Oh I swear if I think about this in class and get red I will fucking beat you" Lev started laughing.

"But yaku-Chan~ that's not my fault~ if I'm that hot that you got me on you're mind that means something right?~" bevor yaku got in his class he kicked lev in his long legs.

"Bye idiot"

"Bye yaku-Chan~!"

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"YOU IDIOT ! WHY CANT YOU DO IT RIGHT ?!" The short Libero is trying to show Lev how to pass. But it clearly isn't working.

"Im so sorryyyyyyyyyy" Lew whined. Yaku face palmed himself.

"Did you see these marks on Yakus neck ?" Kenma whispered to Kuroo.

oh yeah...HEY YAKU! SINCE WHEN DO  YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND ?"

"Huh? No. Wh-"

"You got some marks on you're neck" kuroo interrupted yaku with a smirk on his face.

Yaku didn't know what to do. He got very red.

"Wait a minute..."

'Oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no'

"YAKU DO YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND?!"
Kuroo looked surprised at his own comment. Yaku just got more red, if that was possible.

"N-No. I don't have a boyfriend" Lev got a little sad at yakus comment. 'Suspicious'
That's what kenma thought.

"Yaku-san Are you and lev together?" Kenma said out of nowhere.

"W-Wh-?" Lev tried to speak but got interrupted from kuroo.

"Congrats!"

🏐•🏐•🏐•🏐•🏐•🏐•🏐•🏐•🏐•🏐•🏐

Thanks for reading the first chapter of 'The secret'!
This is my first story, sorry if I do any mistakes! And my chapters will probably not be that long, sorry.
If you want any bonus chapters of any ship, you can tell me!