1

I put my phone down and sit for a while. 

"oh god, I'm so bored."  I thought to myself. 

My eyes found its way to force myself to zone out. Everything happened so quickly. It was like I broke up with Grayson like two seconds ago. Anyways, I've been living in Canada for a little bit over two years and before that, I got back together with Grayson. Grayson and I, officially, decided to continue our perfect, cute, scrumptious, delicious, sexual, wet, fresh, and new relationship long distance. it looks like a piece of pie, well it's not. I FUCKING MISS HIM. But Aaron bought me a room? an apartment? or whatever you call it, he bought me a place to live in. 

It's beautiful. professionally designed to fit me. I know I'm such a princess. Aaron made sure to give me the best view. it's been good living here for like a year or something until I realized I can't pay the bills by myself. so Aaron is meeting up with m-

"Open the fuck up.. oh sorry hey guys" Aaron knocked on my door. I got up and ran to the door. 

"Hey, Aaron,  who were those guys" me Aaron looked at the people who were giving us the stinkeye. 

"oh, I don't know" Aaron giggled and pushed his way in, "how'd craigslist go?" Aaron asked. 

"I tried but nothing is working. They're only placing me places in America" I showed Aaron my phone. He grabs it from my hands. 

"so it's not working?" Aaron says while dragging his finger across my phone screen. 

"It's because they don't have that here, babes. They have this thing called Kijiji" Park says coming in, putting his car keys on the counter. 

Since I can't pay the bills because of bullshit job Aaron and Park recommended me getting a roommate. 

"ugh, you're so smart, babe" Aaron moaned and kissed Park. My dumbass looked away, thinking I gave them privacy.    

"What are you doing?" Aaron raised his eyebrow. 

"What? you hate gays, now?" Park looked at me. Oh god, I bet they think I'm disgusted by them. 

"No, guys, I just thought you-" 

"We should what? kill ourselves?" Aaron said. 

"Shut up our pride parades?" Park said. Aaron kept on shooting back and forth at me, accusing that I don't like gay people. 

"Guys, I fucking love gay people, and I will never stop!" I shouted. 

"oh my gosh, we were totally kidding." Park and Aaron laughed. 

"w..what?" I tilted my head. 

"We were fucking kidding, you fucking psycho" they laughed even harder. Aaron and Park kept on laughing until Park stopped. 

"Ooo, babe, I'm kinda thirsty. Do you guys wanna go somewhere?" Park looked at both of us. 

"Sure," I said and we all got up and went to the car. 

What the actual fuck happened back there. I thought they hated me for looking away. Way to go, Dylan. I wish Grayson was here though. He's such a beautiful human being. But Aaron is driving a little too fast. 

"Babe slow down-" Park said. 

Park gets cut off by Aaron's foot flooring my brakes. I could've died. But Aaron is my favorite gay person so he gets an automatic pass.

"Ow, What the fuck Aaron, that hurt my head." I rub the back of my head. 

 a few minutes later...  

"Yo, What the fuck! I've been sitting at this for like an hour now. Fucking change!" Aaron screams. 

It's true. we've been sitting at this to light for like 10 minutes. until a girl walks out of her apartment yelling. 

"I do everything in here and you're telling me you don't want me?!" A girl yells at a person in an apartment. 

"Ooo shit, roll down your window." Aaron. says. 

"Don't fucking talk to me again?! I took you in my place and now you're kicking me out?! for what? See? It's because you're a fucking bitch who's mad because you can't get dick!" the girl says. And I thought Canada was supposed to be some peaceful quiet place. 

The girl turns around. 

"Who the fuck are you looking at?!" She screams at us. 

"Hop in baby, you need a drink and we are getting one," Aaron says with Park smiling. I shot my eyes toward Aaron. 

"Um, Aaron what-" I get cut off by Aaron shushing. 

The girl opens the trunk and throws her bag and sits beside me. 

"h..Hi," I said. 

"Hey," she says with attitude. 

"what happened,?" I say and Aaron looked at the girl from the front mirror. 

"I got kicked out by my roommate, for some dumb shit, like she's super mad that I make more money than her." She rolled her eyes. 

"oh, you know what? my prostitute, over here, is actually looking for a new roomie." Aaron says pointing at me. 

"oh, no way. What's your name handsome?" the girl looks at me.

"I'm Dylan, how about you?" I respond.

"I'm Wednesday. Wednesday Perpichai" she puts out her hand and I shake it.