𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚒𝚏 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚂𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝙳𝚒𝚎(𝙿𝚝 𝟻)

This may be very confusing to those that haven't watched the episode for a long time, so I suggest you watch the episode then read this or follow along with it so you can have a better understanding of what you reading.

==

Meliodas and Y/N take cover behind a small hill, looking over only for the two to hear a bell. Their eyes glaze over as they look up to the Holy Knight.

"Where'd you come from?" Y/N asks, standing back to look up at the man.

"I am the holy knight Ruin. Member of the Weird Fangs and destroyer of the Eight Deadly Sins"

"Hey tall and gruesome you the one that cast that weird spell on Diane, aren't you," Meliodas says

"You know that is Diane, right? And Meliodas is right beside you?" Hawk says, looking over to see Diane looking down at Meliodas and Y/N. 'Ruin' goes to punch the two only for them to jump up and push themselves forwards of a rock, Meliodas's hand holding his sword.

"Now turn her, back to normal!" He slashes his sword down of 'Ruin', only for it to be deflected by Diane's arm gauntlet. Y/N doing the same with her two daggers, but once again deflected by Diane's gauntlet. The two push off into the sky, Diane following leaving a crater in the ground.

"This is hard to believe, but I think Meliodas and Y/N are caught up in the same Illusion as Diane right now!" Hawk says as he and Elizabeth watched the three sins fight.

Up in the air, Diane goes to kick the two, only for them to get onto her leg and Y/N kick her in the face, sending her back onto the ground. Diane lands on her two feet, before punching the ground only for her to lift her hand and pillars shoot up towards Meliodas and Y/N. The two dodge the pillars, cutting them in half and jumping on them,

"Hurry up! It's almost on top of us!" Hawk, Elizabeth and the two shepherds run away from the oncoming pillars.

Another pillar shoots up and Y/N digs her daggers into it, going up with it. She then pulls her daggers out of the rock pillar and flips over it, heading down towards Diane. Diane sees her attack and grabs a pillar, placing it between the two making Y/N cut the pillar in half instead. Diane then punches Y/N, making her also crash into Meliodas as the two go flying back into the pillars.

Upon a hill, a safe distance from the destruction stands Elizabeth, Hawk and the two shepherds

"What do we do Elizabeth?" Hawk asks, looking at where the three sins are fighting.

"I'm not sure" She replies "If this goes on they'll die. But how in the world can we stop this?"

In Baste Prison, Jericho sits against a wall covering her body that is only being covered by her undergarment while a group of guards look at her

"Jericho!" A says.