CHAPTER -1

I wake up by the sound of alarm banging in my head. It's 6:00 in the morning. I became a little bit nervous when I realized the fact that today is my first day at this new job. But then the excitement take its place in my head. "Everything will be new , I will meet new people. Probably make new friends , who knows", I thought to myself.

I got up from my bed leaving the sheets behind. I went into the bathroom to get a quick shower. When I came back into my room I thought about buying a house.Yes, I was staying in a hotel room for almost one and a half week.
I decided to visit the property dealer after my day at work .

I got dressed in a black jeans and pink sweat shirt and black and white nikes.
I got into my new ford fussion which I recently bought and went towards the office.

Yeah you can say I'm kinda rich !

I passed through the main door of the big building and stepped in front of the receptionist to get information about the main office. She told me to go to 3rd floor to meet the boss. After that I slipped into the lift , pressed the button and then waited patiently but nervously to get to the floor. The door opened and I immediately get out of the lift and headed towards the office of boss. I knocked at the door. After hearing a voice saying "come in" , I opened the door to reveal a beautiful room. It was fully decorated with beautiful pictures of nature and abstract art. I can say the boss has a good taste.

After taking a brief view of the room I looked at the person sitting on a black leather chair with his hands on his laptop's keyboard. Her turned his head to look at me and then smiled.
"Hello , have a seat."
This was my second meeting with the boss. The first one was obviously the interview.
I smiled back and take one of the seats in front of the desk.
"So today is your first day at work. How are you feeling? Don't say that you are nervous." He said after a while.

Oh yes I'm nervous....!

"I'm pretty excited actually. And yeah a little bit nervous.", I lied not about the excitement but about my nerves.

He then called a person to guide me towards my office and about my work here.

After some minutes, a person entered the room having a smile plastered on his face.
Ohh ! I almost forgot to mention my boss name ........ he is Mr.david.

So Mr.david told the boy who was named Peter to guide me for my work.

I left the office along with Peter. We are now going towards my office.
He told me everything about the work and then went away to do his own work.

Just after he left , there came a knock on my door. I said come in. The door opened to reveal a girl just about my age. She was cute. She had big beautiful eyes , very fragile features and long hair.
She came to my desk and said
"Hey, I'm Michelle. And you must be the new main photographer." She said with a warm smile.
"Yes , and my name is Emma. Well nice to meet you."I said while shaking hands with the new colleague.

Just as we were about to sit there came a guy from the opened door. And came towards us.
"Sorry for coming in without permission , but the door was open. Anyways I'm Jake." He said with a wink.
"No problem. I'm Emma bills." I said.
"Nice to meet you Emma." He said while shaking hand with me.
We three make a small talk to know about each other a little bit.

After that they left for their offices. And I started working on my files.

...............................................
A/N

I know it's not as good as I thought it would be. But don't judge it with only a small chap. I'll do my best in the next chap.
Also vote and comment ........
And here are the pictures of the colleagues of Emma.
I didn't put 'em in the chap because I thought it would be inappropriate.

So here is Michelle ...

And jake ...

And of course the girl in the beginning of the chapter is Emma Bills