Bravo! Henry

Nothing is so dear to me than him. He prances around the room as if he has ants in his pants.

"Well, tomboy, ain't you got anything to do?" he frowns.

"Nope, cheese boy!" I fire back and roll my eyes.

A skunk has hit him right between the eyes, and he is really pissed off. He won't stand up to his schoolmates who always play pranks at him. To add fuel to the fire, someone has locked him in the restroom. Everyday before the classes start, he carries Richard and Mark's school bags to the classroom. Sometimes, he acts as a waterboy to those pricks.

Henry is my school buddy who is grossly timid. One such day, I suck in the courage to yell at those brats to stop doing such awful things to my buddy. Richard pull me up by my shirt's collar and says,

"You better dare not speak up again, witch! Just shove off," With that warning, he let me go.

Henry comes to know about the incident and his heart wrenches. The only friend he has in life is me. He hates himself for being such a coward and not being there for me. He has an odd habit. If he is in a bad mood, he plays dominos.

Today, he wants to vent his anger. He has lost his cool to arrange the dominos in order. He just knocks a domino over. In split second, all the dominos fall out of place. He suddenly gets an idea and runs out like Archimedes running out from his bathtub.

He sets a series of booby traps for those bad guys in his bathroom and invites them for a party tonight.

All his classmates gather up in his house and start partying. Richard is wearing tight pants to show off his 'macho' style. He is busily talking to his clique. Suddenly, he wants to pee and comes into the bathroom.

Henry and I are eagerly waiting for him as we are hiding behind a closet. We set off the booby trap immediately.

When Richard flushes the toilet, water squirts on him. In a fuss, Richard makes a mad rush towards the bathroom door. A bucket full of slime falls over him. He slips and get a tear in his 'macho' pants that exposes his polka boxers.

Girls notice his odd boxers and laugh at him. We also snicker along with them.

The next day, we can see that Richard is sweating like a pig before those girls. When he sees us, his eyes flash red with rage. He comes over to us and spits ruthless words on us. Henry raises his arm and strikes him on his nose.

He knocks Richard down with a punch. Then, the wounded dog goes off howling. I'm so happy that Henry has got enough nerve up to kick his ass. I cling on to Henry like a monkey on a stick and kiss him.