My life since 9

Tris' pov
"tris, it's time to get up." Ugh it's Saturday today which means chore day well everyday I have to do chores but Saturday is the worst. Sometimes i think my parents only adopted me because they needed someone to do free labour. Why do I think that? Probably because they tell me that everyday, along with other hurtful words.
"TRIS GET YOUR LAZY BUTT DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW AND GET TO WORK!"
Whoops forget to get up well it's 6:37 and I have to be down by 6:45 yaya 😒.
I get up and get dress into a simple long sleeve grey shirt with a long grey skirt. Then I brush my long dirty blonde hair and put it into a bun, I don't bother putting on make up. I look at the time and it's 6:41, 4 minutes I run down stairs and pour cereal into a bowl and add milk and scoff it down 6:45.
"Alright now do all your normal chores and these extras." My dad hands me a list of about 6-8 things on it but I also need to do:
Do everyone's Laundry
Vacuum the whole house
Dust everything
Make breakfast for everyone
Make everyone's bed
Clean pool
Clean bathrooms
Dishes
And all that takes the whole day.
So I get started first I make everyone's breakfast.
--7hours later--
1:45 and only 4 more jobs to do but they are the hardest
Vacuum the house
Clean bathrooms
Clean pool
dust everything.
--4 hours later--
"Finally done." I say as i plop down on the couch but that is until mum, dad and Caleb walk through the door.
"Oh sweet heart look at the house it's beautiful thank you so much." That's my mum she is really nice and she treats me like a human. She's the only one who cares about me.
"Really cause I still think she could of done better I mean look at her hands I don't see any blisters, so she couldn't of been working that hard." That is my 'brother' Caleb as he says this he grabs my hand so hard they hurt when he finishes examining them he lets go and my father walks up to me and pushes me to the couch.
"I know you have been slacking off so no dinner tonight now go to your room NOW! BEFORE I KEEP YOU LOCKED IN THERE FOR A WHOLE WEEK!" I start to cry as I run up the stairs and lock my door behind me.
I can't take this anymore.
I've been living like this for 7 years, I'm 16 now.
i have to get out!
i have to

😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝
Hi
I know it's kinda lame but of well?
So how are you liking it?
Sooooooo I won't do very long chapters but I will post more chapters quicker.
Facts about me
Fav band- the vamps
Fav singer- taylor swift
I am a girl and I live in Australia
I have about 27 animals and no I don't live on a farm
I'm in year 8
My fav animals are birds!
I would love to get to know you guys!
So comment:
Fav band
Fav singer
Gender
Fav animals

Stay awesome😝✌️🐣🐶🐱
👀
👃
👅 👍