0 | Information

Very slow update schedules, because I take forever to write stuff.

Excuse me if my writing gets a bit eh. I haven't done this in a while.

Romace-vise, will only have mlm/bl/yaoi/homosexual scenes in, but with platonic/friendships between the female characters and ones past high school-ish age. Will be included moments between most of the characters [From first to third year, of most main teams in the series.], but not have a specific one set in the main story.

Will be going from the season one to and along to the last arc/end of the series [hopefully].

Will include spoilers from the manga longer down of the road.

Anime, manga, vine, meme and a few video game references will be included.

[Name]/Reader will be half Japanese and half [Country name] for this, even though I know that can be a bit overused.

Non-canon character added to Karasuno aluminum/former player for story purposes, but will not play a large aspect outside of  special-ish events, during part of an arc for [Name]/Reader and through mentions/light appearances.

I will, at some point, be able to do extras with character/team specific [Romantic or platonic] one-shots. Such as - Valentine or Halloween specials. Will not be considered canon for the most part.

Have mentions/themes of said triggers - Depression, bullying, neglection-themes, [Possibly more to be added.]

A/Ns and will be at the end of the chapter.

Words/sentences/Names/References marked with a * will be explained at the end, as well.

Self-indulged-ness followed.

Title and description lyrics comes from the song, 'Inferno', made by Hiroyuki Sawano for the movie, 'Promare'.

All rights reserved.

Hope you will enjoy.