Camping

Cringe warning 

You and your friends go on a camping trip...

-New Text Message from My other half -

My other half: Hey are you almost ready to leave for camping?

You: I just have to finish packing a couple things. I'm so excited!

My other half: Yeah guess what my brother and his friends are coming!!!

You: FR?!

My other half: Yup!

-End of messages-

Your POV:

Omg! I can't believe I have to spend the weekend with JOSH! Josh was your bff's older brother. I am going to be such a nervous wreck. I can't be thinking about this right now I need to finish packing. You continue to pack for your trip, half an hour goes by and your best friend comes to pick you up.

You: BYE MOM BYE DAD!

Mom and Dad: Stay safe!

You lock the door and climb into y/bff/n car.

Bff: Are you as excited as I am?!!!

You: I guess...

Bff: What's wrong?

You: Josh is going to be there!

Bff: Oh shit I forgot you still had a crush on him

You: I'm so nervous what if I act super stupid and he won't talk to me or what if I trip and everyone laughs???

Bff: You are going to be fine

-Skip to the camping site-

Your bff pulls up to the camping ground and you already see Josh and all his friends setting up

Bff: Hey guys!

All the boys run to you guys and start hugging you.

You: Aw I missed you guys so much!

Jaden: We missed you more!

Bryce: Let's go for a swim

You guys all run to the tents the boys set up and change, everyone runs ahead of you and you stay towards the back. Suddenly you feel a hand on your back. You turn around suddenly.

You: WHAT THE FUCK!

Josh: *starts laughing*

You: Oh sorry Josh I didn't see you

Josh: My bad

You guys keep walking to the lake, when you get there everyone is already laughing and swimming around.

You: Thanks for waiting for me *You roll your eyes and laugh*

You jump in and start swimming around, Josh swims up to you

Josh: *whispers in your ear* Follow me

You: Um ok

He leads you away for everyone and to a little cave in the corner of the lake

You: This place is pretty co-

You get cut off midsentence by Josh he starts making out with you. You pull away suddenly.

You: What are you doing?

Josh: Don't pretend you don't want this, I've seen the way you look at me.

You start blushing as Josh grabs your face and starts to slowly kiss you, he pulls you onto his lap and you feel his boner through his swim trunks. You start to grind on him. He starts taking off your bikini top and moves down to your bottoms. Josh starts rubbing it going slowly at first and then speeding up. You moan into his mouth, suddenly he sticks his finger into you. You gasp he slides his finger in and out. You feel a knot in your stomach.

You: Daddy I'm close

Josh: Cum for me babygirl

You release all over his fingers he licks them clean while making eye contact with you. He takes off his swim trunks and you see his long dick. He picks you up.

Josh: You ready baby girl?

You: Yes

Josh: What do you need?

You: I need you to fuck me daddy. Please daddy!

He slowly slides into, you moan as he starts to speed up. He starts kissing your neck leaving hickeys. You begin to moan louder and louder as he moves deeper.

Josh: You have to stay quiet for me baby

You: I can't daddy you're so good

Josh starts making out with you to keep you quiet, he thrusts his whole dick in you moan loudly into his mouth as he finds the spot. He hits it over and over again.

You: D-Daddy I'm gonna

Josh: Hold it for me baby

He continues to thrust and your walls tighten around him.

You: Daddy p-please

*Josh grunts* You feel him twitch inside of you.

Josh: Let it go babygirl

You cum together and he pulls out.

Josh: We should probably go back now

You: I don't think I can move

Josh: Aw I'm sorry princess

He pulls his swim trunks on and helps you get your bikini back on, he pulls you onto his back and swims out of the cave and back to the rest of the group. Everyone laughs as he gets closer.

Jaden: So how'd the fuck go

Bryce: MMM faster daddy

Your bff pretends to moan

You: Hahaha very funny

Josh pulls you off his back and hugs you

Josh: I love you baby

You: I love you too

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING!!! BTW you were on birth control so no children today!