Prologue: Found

So this is my first story! Hope you guys like it!!

------------------------

*Prologue*

Jack P.O.V

It's dark in here. Its always dark here. I'm so hungery I can feel my stomach grumbling. Dad hasn't been down here in a while. Days maybe? I can't tell how much time is passing down here. I lay my back up against the cold metal bars that surround me and stretch out my legs out as far as I can. My pants are ripped and dirty, so is my t-shirt. I shiver. I glance over at the dried blood on the ground next to me as the memorys of my last social encounter flood into my mind.

I heard footstemps stomping down the stairs, the lights flick on and I flinch adjusting to this new light. In front of me stands a man, in his 30's. The man known as my father, he opens the cage I am locked in and presents me a plate of food. I instantly start shoving it in my face but next thing I know I'm knocked onto the ground
"SLOW DOWN YOU FILTHY PIG" He screams and takes the food from me, kicking me right in the stomach. Tears well up in my eyes but I try to bite them back. He kneels down so we are at face level, I can smell the alcohol strong on his breath.
"You are my little bitch. You listen to me or you'll regret it understand fag?" He growls softly to me. I nod, fear filling me. He strips me of all my clothes, I know whats next and scoot back away from him. Wrong move. He pulls out a knife
"You know better. Do as I say and come suck me" I shake my head. Another wrong move. The knife strikes my arm. I cry out. The rest is history.

Silent tears fall down my face as I remember this. I hear footsteps and freeze up. He's back. I hear the door creak open. More then one set of footsteps, I cant tell how many. Oh god hes going to kill me. The light flicks on, it takes me a moment to adjust to the light. Once I do, I notice my dads not with these people, theres 3 people all dressed in police uniform.

"We have located his son, he looks to be in a bad condition we'll need to get him to the hospital before a foster home. The father is no where to be seen" one of them says into a phone, my eyes widen. Another walks over and opens the cage, smiling at me softly.

"You're safe now, we are going to get you out of here it will all be okay just trust us" he holds a hand out towards me and I shakily take it and come out of the cage, my legs collapse from under me he catches me.

"You may be too weak to walk, ill carry him out to the car and get him to the hospital" he gently picks me up and walks outside with me, the warmth of the sun is new, but it hurts almost. I close my eyes and let myself go. Next thing I remember is waking up in a bed.