The past (Bryan x molten)

Bryan's/Chris's pov

 Pl please.. let me out... michael please I'm afraid of the dark please let me out. Dad someone mommy lizzy anybody. oh please let me out.  

                                The flashback ends

                                  Another  day at freddy fazbear's pizzeria  let's see what my  so called friends are doing today. Hello~ bryan. oh hey molten.(kina blushing.)  In bryan's mind every time i'm around molten I just feel happy and safe  and comfortable b but does he feel the same way. 

                                             Molten's p.o.v 

        I said hello to bryan. and he said oh molten but for some reason  he was blushing and I don't know why I feel like I just want to come over and hug and squeeze him and I just want to kiss him and what am I thinking I can't love him can I.  Bryan you might want to see what the others are doing.  

                                          Bryan's/ Chris's p.o.v  

 sure I said as I went to see the others I suddenly felt like someone was laughing at me and talking bad about me.  I looked at everyone and said hi guys. they stopped talking and just stared at me and said oh hey bryan they all said hi bryan.  Do you guys want to go to the Portal to play mini games they all  said yes. Then I saw helpy with something that she knew it wasn't hers. Then I ran towards her and said Give Me Back My Credit Card. no she said. that's when he came out. 

                                       E.B/ Vile's P.o.v  

        Give him back his credit card back before I rip your wires out and rip out your eyes. okay I will just please don't hurt me. okay bryan you can take control. then I went back into bryan and went to talk to shade and shadow freddy and chris but his actual name is christopher but we  call  him chis for short. 

                                               Bryan's/Chris's P.o.v   

thanks vile ( also this in Portal) who's vile bryan Oh he's my evil form and you just got owned. I hate you bryan. helpy said. when we got out of the portal I ran straight to the freezer  and started to cry and locked myself in there then molten heard about what happened in the portal and was looking for me but little did he know I was in the freezer i it's s so c c cold. I locked the door so no one would find me. but of course Molten found me and ask me to open but I couldn't because I  fainted so of course he broke down the door and grabbed me and  asked someone to get something warm. and yelled at helpy for what she had done. then all of the sudden I feel something on my hand I wake up and find out it was molten.  Bry Bryan your up. what happened? I found you in the freezer on floor unconscious. can I please get down. sure.

                                        Molten's P.o.v 

    I picked up bryan and put him down gently and went to the others but all of the sudden I felt someone grab my arm and say please don't leave me here I'm afraid of the dark. that sounded exactly like chris but when I turned around it was bryan with tears running down his face I quicky wiped his tears and hugged him while I was blushing a lot and so was he I think I might be in love with bryan. I quickly looked in his beautiful brown eyes and kissed him. then he looked at me and asked do you love me? I smiled at him and said yes. he smiled at me and said I love you too molty.  I told him you can call when no one is watching. then behind us I heard so when is the wedding.  I yelled at lefty. 

                                           lefty's~ p.o.v 

I noticed something about bryan it looked like he was trying not to cry but unfortunately I saw and whispered don't you cry dear child.and he just stand there and hugged me and whispered Puppet? and I say hello bryan or should I say chris. please don't tell molten. bryan/chris says.