Portals to your soul.

Artemis's POV

I couldn't help but stare into his sea green orbs. They are like black holes, can't get out unless they let you. They belong on this bo- no, this man. His name? Percy Jackson. The only real man out there. Loyal, passionate, and caring. The only one that can earn my trust. My love. My heart.

When that Athenian girl fell in battle, he was broken. I looked into his eyes and I could tell exactly how he felt. They say the eyes are the portal to the soul. The windows to show the emotional side of anyone.

I saw hurt in them, nothing more he wanted than his best friend back. With time, they probably would have became much more. But she is gone, and I wish to be in her place. He captured me, my heart. I comforted him. A man. I never wanted anything that had to do with a man. Not even a look.

He said I filled the hole in his heart, but I wasn't sure if that was true. To him, I would never be as much as the girl. But in time, I might be more. Nothing better than spending time on the reef with him. He made me realize what I had missed for so many millennia.

I would never admit to Aphrodite, but sometimes, brains do have to bow down to the heart. I have never felt more satisfied. He said he loved me, and I knew that was true. He always jumps in front of me when any trouble came. I loved him. With all my heart. The world wouldn't be the same without him.

When he was offered god hood once more, he accepted. He said it was to be with me. I loved him for that. We spend everyday together. We were inseparable. We were one.

I loved everything about him, but most importantly, his dark, sea green orbs, staring into me with love. I could always tell what he was feeling through those portals. But, I never discovered when the biggest surprise of my life happened.

He proposed.

The ring. The most beautiful one I have ever seen. Silver infinity symbols made the ring. In the center, a beautiful emerald glistened. I saw it, and I immediately accepted. I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him. Which is eternity. We had children. Beautiful, wonderful children. Twins. A girl and a boy.

My family. Everything I ever wanted. They both had Percy's eyes. Three people with irresistible, beautiful eyes.

I love them all, so much. Couldn't live without them. Even if I fade, I will never forget those portals, dark, sea green. Beautiful.

(A/N) https://m.fanfiction.net/u/5312731/

That up there is the link to her profile page.

Percy Jackson belongs to Rick Riordan.

Peace out my wonderful readers ✌️

(P.S) does anyone know any good Pipercy stories cause I can't find any! HELD ME PLZ!