INTRO....

Our story takes place about 1,500 years ago, during the twelfth year of the reign of King Jinheung. Modern-day Korea was once three kingdoms, of which Silla was the smallest and weakest. The young, insecure king went into hiding, and his mother reigned as regent. It was her idea to gather together a group of beautiful young men to empower the throne. QUEEN REGENT JISO, King Jinheung's mother, goes to the jailhouse, where a man sits in a cell, looking as though he's been there quite some time.

The prisoner is WI HWA-GONG, who was the late king's close friend. He chuckles that he and the king didn't end on good terms — he ended up in jail because of his inappropriate relationship with one of the king's concubines. Queen jiso offered him to become the master for the upcoming Hwarangs. Later, he accepted the offer.

Mak Myung and Mak Moon his friend stalked to the city to see his sister, as Mak Moon was dispatched from them since childhood. He finally sees her in a nightclub, he tries to wave at her but ends up accidentally knocks the tray of alcohol out of someone's hand as he walks past. This is noticed by Ban Ryu and his friends. One of the men there demands Mak Moon to say his identity but he doesn't say. He tries to push the man but ends up getting punches from him. Soon Mak Myung enters and saves Mak Moon. 

The queen regent's guard Hyun Chu reports that a low-born (Mak-Moon) saw the king's face( before seeing Ah-Rho) on that night the assassin attacked, so Queen Regent Jiso orders the man killed. Men are dispatched with drawings of Mak Mun's face with instructions to find him. Sammaekjong asks if they've caught the man who saw his face, and when Pa-Oh says the guards are handling it, he says, "That's what I'm worried about." Just then, Hyun Chu goes speeding by on his horse, and Sammaekjong guesses what he's after and follows him.

As Mak-Moon and Mak-Myung walk Across the forest to get into their village. Mak Myung gets attacked by the assassins. Moo-Myung can't shake the spell, and as he stares at Mak Moon through narrowed eyes, he sees a rider approaching, brandishing a sword. He whispers to Mak Mun to run, but it's too late. Hyun Chu dismounts and Sun-woo tries to run but ends up getting sliced. Sun-woo falls on top of Moo-Myung, and with a shaking hand, he smears his blood on Moo-Myung's face, telling him to stay still and survive.

Moo-Myung hears a voice saying that he killed this man, then the two men turn away. As they go, he sees a dragon-headed bracelet gleam on the blue-robed man's wrist.

Mak Moon later dies and Mak Myung is taken to Ahn-Ji gong's clinic for treatment. Later Ahn-Ji says Mak-Myung to say people that you are Sun-woo, my son, and Ah-Ro's older sibling.

Later after a few months of this incident, Queen Jisso announces for the hwarang.

Hwa-gong waits for his carefully-laid plans to come to fruition, and sure enough, both Su-ho and Ban-Ryu lead their entourages to the appointed meeting place after dark. They talk a little smack before getting down to business, and before long, it's an all-out brawl. (Plan to make them join the hwarang)

The boys are evenly matched, but they quickly realize that they've been surrounded by guards — the next step in Hwa-gong's plan. They're captured, taken to the prison, and tied to poles in the courtyard.

Ban-Ryu's father, Ho Gong, and his adoptive father, Minister Park, hear of the boys' arrest. Since the boys were fighting in a sacred place, the queen dowager could choose to kill them. Minister Park is particularly upset because he feels his plans to replace the king are slipping through his fingers. The boys are informed that their fathers have found a way for them to avoid torture and survive: They will become Hwarang. All they have to do is sign the pledge, and they can go home. they all sign the agreement and left the place. A messenger is sent to Ji-gong's home, where Sun-woo is commanded to join the Hwarang. Sun-woo takes the news solemnly and accepts the request.

Edited-662022✔️

Author's note...

I hope you guys are enjoying the story...This was a small brushup.

please to vote and comment

Sarang hay <3