Nightmare

Nathalie walks out of her apartment and down the street, she stopped and looked at the playground, "one two Gabe is coming for you three four better lock you're door five six get you're crucifix seven eight can you stay awake? nine ten never sleep again", the three little girls sang while playing jump rope. "Someone needs to get those kids some holy water", Nathalie thought, she continued on her path to work, for some reason she felt uneasy.

She finally arrived at the school and walked in, she sat at her desk, "hey Nath, are you alright?", Ms. Bustier asked, "yeah I'm just a little freaked out, there were these little girls singing this song like one two Gabe is coming for you or something like that", Nathalie said, the whole class gasped, "what?", Nathalie asked, "that's the Gabe Krueger song", Nino said. "Who's Gabe Krueger?", Nathalie asked, "Gabe Krueger is a man who murdered a bunch of children and then he was burned to death by the children's parents", Nino said, "when you see three little girls playing jump rope and singing this song, he's coming for you", Alya said. Nathalie's expression showed pure terror, "come on guys it's not nice to scare people, I'm pretty sure the little girls were just having fun", Ms. Bustier said.

After work, Nathalie walked into her apartment and made some tea, she sat on her couch and sipped her tea, but then she heard it again, the little girl singing. She closed her curtains and locked her doors, "if this Gabe guy is planning to kill me he's gotta find another way to get in", Nathalie said. She walked upstairs and collapsed onto her bed, "they were probably just playing around", Nathalie said, she slowly fell asleep.

Nathalie stood in a hospital, the lights were flickering, "please please please don't go off", Nathalie pleaded, the lights disobeyed her request and went off, she screamed, then one light turned on. She ran to the light and stood under it, in the distance there was a silhouette of a tall man with a fedora and what seemed like a glove with knives, the scratching became louder as he came closer, Nathalie didn't know what to do. "Please, I wanna go home", Nathalie said crying, he let out a bone chilling laugh, "the doctor is in", Gabe said taking some anesthesia needles and running at her with them. Nathalie ran into the darkness, she couldn't see a thing, she just kept running, "please!", Nathalie screamed, Gabe caught up to her and grabbed her, "it's time to put you to sleep", Gabe said, his face didn't look burned at all, it was smooth and beautiful. Nathalie tried holding him back, she looked at him and pulled him in, kissing him, he pushed her away, "thanks for the head start jackass", Nathalie said running, "Fuck!", Gabe yelled.

Nathalie woke up, "it was just a nightmare, but it felt so real", Nathalie said, she looked over at her wrist and saw a bruise, "from when he grabbed me", Nathalie thought, "but that was in a dream", Nathalie said. She ran to her computer and looked up some things, "some say he appears in nightmares and attempts to kill you, if he does you die in real life", Nathalie read, "this can't just be a coincidence", Nathalie thought.