Really!

* Mama G Cracks open Claire's door*
"Claire?" Mama G says. "Hmm. Oh hi I was just watching this old video of me and Lexis." Said Claire. Mama G says," Oh! Is that the one about 13. I love your little nicknames. Ariana and Alexa." " oh yea we only did that-" Claire gets cut off by mama G
"So you can both have the A's in your names. Yea I know." Said Mama G. "So what's the real reason you are in here." Said Claire. Mama G hesitates, "Well um...I am sending you to New York to a Boarding School." Says Mama G. *Claire turns bright red in the face* " Really mama G! Really!" Claire yells. "Look at the bright side, I'm sending you to New York on first class with Lexis!" Mama G quickly responds. "Well at least something is good about this trip." Claire says. Mama G says,"Just know that I will miss you so much and that I love you and don't ask why I'm sending you. And you are leaving tomorrow." * Claire rolls her eyes*
*Meanwhile at Lexis's house*
*Lexis on the phone* "What Mama Lu! Your making me so crazy!"
*Mama Lu's line* " You are going to boarding school in New York with Claire!"
*Lexis phone drops* *Lexis runs up stairs and starts packing up*
*Mama Lu's line* " Hello! Hellooooo!"
*Meanwhile at Edward's house*
"Okay so what's the news!" Says Edward unpatiently.
"You are going to boarding school in New York." Said Mama Styles. Edward's sister start crying after hearing the news. *that means I'm going away from this baby cry. Can't wait* He thinks. Edward slightly fake frowns. "Well I better start packing." He suggests. "Yes you should you are leaving tomorrow." Mama styles said. Edward's jaw drops. As he walks towards the stairs we murmurs,"the sooner the better."
*Meanwhile at Thomas's house*
"Yo Mama Hood, you said you needed to talk to me." Says Thomas walking down the stairs. "Oh yea come." Said Mama Hood." You are going to a boarding school in New York." Says Mama Hood then quickly runs away. "Come on Mama Hood don't do this now!" Yells Thomas. "You're leaving tomorrow!" Mama Hood yells back.
Hey guys I'm Whitney. I hope you like this chapter. There will be better chapters once more people are reading. Yayyy for this story.