You can WATCH UFC 249 Live: Jeremy Stephens vs Calvin Kattar Live Stream

WATCH UFC 249 Live: Jeremy Stephens vs Calvin Kattar Live Stream free Reddit online. UFC 249: Calvin Kattar vs Jeremy Stephens live streaming will take place Saturday, May 9 at VyStar Veterans Memorial Arena in Jacksonville, Fla. All prelim bouts will be simulcast on ESPN, ESPN Deportes and ESPN+ in English and Spanish beginning at 6:30 p.m. ET with the UFC Fight Pass prelims. The prelims will continue exclusively on ESPN & ESPN+ 8 p.m. ET and the ESPN+ Pay-Per-View main card will kick off at 10 p.m. ET.

During  Jeremy Stephens and Calvin Kattar will fight on Saturday at the VyStar Veterans Memorial Arena

During Jeremy Stephens and Calvin Kattar will fight on Saturday at the VyStar Veterans Memorial Arena.

Jeremy Stephens enters this fight with his 28-17 MMA record and has won 68% of his fights by KO win. He has split his last 6 fights and is coming off a loss against Yair Rodriguez on last October. Stephens is maintaining an average 3.09 significant strikes per sixty second or a minute with an accuracy label of 40%. Stephens' takedown rate is 1.18 on an average with an accuracy label of 38%. Stephens may have suffered for another loss in his career, but he was very highly competitive at , a very good fight that was back to him and forth to him and earned the fight of the night honors. It's a good positive step in the right direction for Jeremy Stephens, as he is still looking for his victory since UFC on Fox 28 and it's a long time. Stephens is a very aggressive MMA fighter who throws a lot of strikes to his opponent and can take a large number of beatings when he gets into these brawl style fights in octagon. He has only two knocked out win in his career and is fresh off a contest where he ate 136 total strikes which is a large number. Stephens' hands are very heavy and with this heavy hand he can end things quickly, and 10 of his 19 career knockouts have ended in the first round of the fights where he participates. Stephens is also a very good grappler as he has a solid success with takedowns, but he does a lot of his best work or best fight on his feet where he can unload on his opponent fighter.

Calvin Kattar enters this fight with his fantastic 20-4 record and has won 45% of his fights by KO win. Kattar has split his last 4 fights and is coming off a loss against Zabit Magomedsharipov on last November. Calvin Kattar is maintaining his averaging 5.12 significant strikes per 60 seconds or a minute with an accuracy label of 41%. He is also maintaining his averaging 0.47 takedowns with an accuracy of 33%. Calvin Kattar is coming off a very tough loss at the UFC Fight Night 163 fight card, while anyone could easily make a case, he was robbed considering as he landed more strikes and was about just as accurate in terms of fighting percentage. Calvin Kattar now has to be put his things behind him and avoid his back-to-back losses for the first time in his MMA fighting career. Kattar has his high school wrestling background and should some of his submission game earlier in his fighting career, but obviously he's somebody who appears more comfortable on his feet in the ring and simply unloads all the bombs. Calvin Kattar is very much polished with his boxing, as he sets his strong punches up very well and throws with a purpose, and he has the power to end the fight with just one strong shot. Do not let the fact 9 of Calvin Kattar's last 11 fights have gone the distance, he throws the bombs to opponents. Calvin Kattar also stuffs takedowns his opponents very well, so he usually gets the fight bout where he wants it in the fighting ring.

Jeremy Stephens, the MMA UFC Fighter, may be going through on a cold stretch and oddsmakers are clearly down on him till now, but his striking ability on fight and toughness to any opponent make him tough to count out. He can take a strong punch and keep coming forward opponent and fighters like that have value in the underdog role in fighting. With that we can said, this is a very comfortable fight for Calvin Kattar given all of his boxing skills and the fact he's going to get this remarkable fight where he wants it. Kattar is very sharper with his strong hands and has all the power to drop Stephens if he wants to let his aggressiveness get the best of him at all.

UFC 249 Live: Jeremy Stephens vs Calvin Kattar Live Stream free Reddit online, Jeremy Stephens vs Calvin Kattar Live, Jeremy Stephens vs Calvin Kattar Live Stream, Jeremy Stephens vs Calvin Kattar Live Stream free, Jeremy Stephens vs Calvin Kattar Live Stream free Reddit.