simons

(i haven't watched alvin in the chipmunks since i was like 10 pls don't judge 😝)

you're going to this party, right? you're generally popular, you go to a lot of parties. you drive a ford fusion 2016. ok. you take your ford to the party, there's no parking spots outside? ugh, guess you'll have to park behind the house.

you don't even know the host of the party tho. you're going because aPpareNtly theres supposed to be some hot people and since you're a HORNY BITCH you're tryna get some dick.

once you finish parking, you realize how many people are at the party. it's like wow at least gotta be 12. that's crazy.

you walk through the crowds of people in hope of finding one of your friends. bUt you accidentally get stepped on by um someone and then you fall into the arms of someone. your vision is like 👁👄👁 and you can barely see with the ill lit lighting of the room, but once you look back up, you nOtice who it is. tall and slender, omg it's simon. from alvin and the chipmunks.

 from alvin and the chipmunks

this is him, he's so hot 😍

his glasses fall off cause why not and you both stumble to the ground to get them. then, you reach for them at the same time and your hands brush against each other ✨ you 🦋shudder🦋

"i-i-i-i-i-i-i'm sorry simon!! i love your music btw..." he smirks and puts on his glasses, extending his hand for you to grab.

"let's get out of here." he says. ur heart uwus.

he pulls you through the crowd of people and takes you out to his car. he drives a tesla 👄 so rich

"do you wanna fuck me on cruise control?" you ask.

"yes." simon says. omg simon says like the game.

once y'all are on the highway, he turns on the cruise control. thank you elon musk 🙏

you get over and put his chipmunk cock inside you and as your ride in the tesla you ride simon too 😝😝😝😳

he starts moaning 👄 like in tha fucking meme wOw so realistic!!

"i hOpe yoU liKe nUTS!!" 🥜 🥜

"anything you like daddy simon 🥺" tbh simon isn't daddy-daddy, but he releases his ✨nut✨ inside of you.

part 2 coming idk when