Chapter 1

(Berry's(AKA me) POV)

I groggily woke up to the unbearable buzz of the alarm clock. "Why!?!" I asked myself, then I realized it was Monday and I was going to be late if I didn't hurry and get dressed, so I hurried up and put on a plain white dress(that was totally short) and pink high heels. "Oh no my hair!" I said frowning. I brushed my long blonde hair that has one pink streak, then put it in a pony tail. I grabbed my keys and

ran out the door to my blue car. I turned on my radio to 107.5 the river(my fave station) "Yay!!!" I shrieked as I heard the song 'BLANK SPACE ' come on.

15 minutes later...

(Berry's POV)

I pulled up to school and saw my bff Rarity (who I secretly had a crush on). I practically jumped out of my car and jumped out of my car to give Rare bear a hug. "Rare be- I mean hi Rarity." I said akwardly . "Hello dear." Rarity said back. I hugged her even more. "Dear I-I can't breath..." "Omg I'm sorry." I apologized as I let go. "It's okay." She answered, then she wiped the wrinkles out of her skirt. She giggled and I had to fight the urge to kiss her, but I giggled back. "Good morning ladies." Said princable Luna. "Good morning Mrs. Luna.'' We both said. "Having a good start to the school year, I suppose?" Luna asked. "Yes." I answered. Then Mrs. Luna walked into the school. "Get back here with that!" I heard a females voice yell. "You have to f⭐k me first." Another girl yelled. I turned around to see DJ running with Vinyl's violin.

(Vinyl's POV)

"Come back here!" I yelled to DJ. She turned down the next hallway. I'm a bit slower then her so when I turned I didn't see her and slowed down. "Ahhh!!!" I screamed as I got pulled in a closet. "You wanna be bad and be late for class?" DJ asked squeezing my ass. "Let's do it." I said already getting pulled into a kiss.