Prolouge

Third Pov

Phionex Midoriya-
Quirk: Silver Flame.
Description: It's the name of a species that travels space and time that can do anything and everything. There are limitations on each dimension that these beings go to.
Downsides: She is blind, deaf, and physically unable to speak the common language of the area she is in, however she can sing in said launguage. Her abilities are able to counter it though. These disabilities where caused by a curse from her home dimension. It follows in almost any dimension she is in until she is cured.

Izuku jotted down, looking up at his twin sister before writing again. Across from him, a girl with pure white hair and vibrant blue and violet, heterochromatic eyes.

Meanwhile, said girl was copying her fluffy, green, older brother. She hummed, looking up at him before smiling and glancing down at the notebook in her lap.

Izuku Midoriya-
Quirks: Melody, Lure and capture, Transformation.
Description: Melody- it allows Izuku to do anything he wishes to do as long as the song relates to the situation or need.
Lure and capture- Lure attracts people to him, it actually only helps with his personality. However that can't be a quirk. Capture is through his personality and cuteness. It amplifies his attraction, trapping villains in a mind manipulation. Similar to Shinso's quirk.
Transformation- allows Izuku to become any animal he can think of. Even if it isn't real. This quirk amplifies Lure and Capture.
Downsides: Melody- need to remember a lot of songs and quick thinking. Dangerous in emergency situations but also necessary.
Lure and Capture- attracts unwanted attention, always active, Izuku is to oblivious to even realize that this quirk exist or that his personality is because of this. Transformation- if in the form of a real animal for to long he may be stuck with features such as ears, tails, and wings. If as a non real animal for to long, it may become real. It will be a baby and Izuku will be forced to care for it until it disappears. Possibility that it will stay forever. Chance of this happening for real animals is lower unless wished upon.

While writing the last downside, she glanced at the baby fox curled up in her lap and smiled gently.

Both seven year olds wrote one last thing in the notebooks before taking the baby fox and bunny for Phionex and Izuku respectfully before getting ready for bed, grabbing the baby animals, and cuddling in each of their beds.

More information may be added.
Signed ~Phionex M./Izuku M.

The children quickly drifted off into the land of sleep.

Being careful to not wake them, the children's father, Hizashi Midoriya, or All for One, opened the door quietly. He smiled at the sleeping children and chuckled at the animals before sighing sadly and closing the door.

'The day Phionex warned us about is tomorrow.' He gulped, looking down at his hands in dismay. He closed his eyes, tilted his head to the ceiling and clenched his fists that laid at his side.

"Tomorrow... Is the day I die..." He murmured. Before walking into the master bedroom, Inko Midoriya waiting for him.

~~~

Later in the night, the bedroom window of the Midoriya twins open for a man in black holding a photo. Looking around the room, he spotted his target. Moving the baby animal gently before pulling them off the bed and slitting their throat.

The man quickly fled the scene, not seeing his target turn into ash.

Phionex out~