The begining

Disclaimer I do NOT own these characters and the plots come straight from the show

Perry's POV
Its just another ordinary day. I was currently walking with Phineas and Ferb in the museum. We suddenly come across a time machine, while they start talking about wanting to fix it I sneak away and enter the fake photo booth so I can go to to my 'base' to receive my mission. As I sit down in my seat I realize that the major looked frozen so I waved my hands in the air to get his attention. Then Carl (the stupid inter) shows up on the monitor and says that the major has been frozen like that for a while and he doesn't know why. He explains that Doofenshmirtz is up to something and that I need to stop him.

Time skip (still Perry's POV)
I climb out of the Doofenshmirtz Evil Inc. pool. I roll out of my wet suit and I scale the top on the building to see him shooting a gun around, I walk to the door and open it. There he is god he's so ho- I'm mean evil I have to stop him. He starts making excuses for what he was doing and asks what I'm doing here. What do you think he would say if I told him how much I loved him, do you think he would feel the same. He's so beautiful I just can't help my true feelings sometime. I wonder how long I can even keep this a secret.

Dr. Doofenshmirtz's POV
There he was the platypus of my dreams. I've been in love with him from as long as I can remember, oh how badly I want to confess but how would I do it. What am I even thinking he wouldn't even like me bad he probably hates me.

Till next chapter ❤️✨🧚🏻‍♀️