A lady named Cleo Fuller

(A/N: Internal Dialogue will be Italics)

As the BMW 4 series Coupe drove into a wonderful mansion that looked like something straight from Hollywood, it was almost peaceful. I took the time to think of my situation, it all started about a week and a half ago, I was working in my news office in London when I got the message that now has brought me here to a small town in Northern Scotland. I remembered the contents of this letter "Dearest Paratisapints, You have been invited to participate within a Masquerade at the manner of Kara Garner, you will each be given a role that fits your skill set, and I welcome you to my Menagerie. From your Host Kara Garner." the wording was a bit..well old fashioned to say the least but I think this could make for a good report. We pulled up to the front doors, and my driver opened the door for me. I tipped him and waved as he left. I then bring my attention back to the large mansion I was about to step foot upon. The doors opened with a violent jerk, with them clanking, and the person at the door was just as excited as the doors that slammed the outer walls. "Welcome to my humble abode, Cleo," Kara greeted me, dragging me inside in the process. The main area where guests enter was very clean and organized, I could practically see my own reflection from the shiny floors underneath me. "The rest of the guests could be here at any moment, would you mind greeting them in my favor? I still have some...things to prepare..." Before I could reply to her request, Kara was already gone, leaving me alone to greet the guests.

As I waited for the next guest to arrive, I decided to continue writing my latest report for the news. There have been mass murders going around these past months, and no one has caught the suspect yet. Soon I saw a limo drive up, and a woman who seemed to be around my age exited the vehicle. She wore a frilly pink dress, and God knows how much makeup she put on her face, and her perfume could contaminate a small city. "Thank you Sir Jeffers. Make sure to pick me up tomorrow at ten o'clock sharp," she ordered, not even paying her limo driver a single cent. She flipped her blonde hair dramatically as the driver pulled out of the driveway. "Uhm..hello. Kara told me to greet all of the guests while she finishes up some things. I'm Cleo, a journalist from the BBC." I offered my hand to the girl, but all she did was swat it away, "I'd rather not touch a commoner's hand." she scoffed. I sighed and died a little inside as she entered the mansion, but all I can say is I was happy she was gone for now. I saw two people pull up at the same time, one was a rather well dressed woman and the other was a man who looked to be from the United States due to the way he carried himself. They arrived at the door at the same time. " Hello. Kara told me to greet all of the guests while she finishes up some things. I'm Cleo, a journalist from the BBC," I said with a smile as I put out my hand and unlike the previous guest both shook my hand. "Hi my name is Madison, but most people call me Maddie, I'm a doctor," the woman said with a smile. "Name's Russell...Most called me Rusty, I work on train and other heavy vehicle maintenance" the man said, his breath stank of stale whiskey.

I smiled and nodded as the two walked into the mansion. "Geeze...how many guests are there?" I thought to myself as I saw some sort of bright and ugly Neon color Lamborghini, and a guy with his phone on a selfie stick would exit it, and he just as his lamborghini had bright and ugly neon colored hair. "uh..Hi. Kara told me to-" I was rudely interrupted by his loud screaming. "HEY WHAT'S UP GUYS IT'S YOU'RE BOI, Sean here and I'm coming to some freaky party out in the middle of nowhere! It's gonna be LIT, you know, and here we have a door lady!" He said as he brought me into view. "I'll have you know I am a journalis-" again I was rudely interrupted. "Yeah that's cool hotty but anyways... like and subscribe for more content in the future and today's sponsor is Honey! Are you tired or paying for expensive stuff? Me too! So use honey using promo code: DSI122" he stated, then proceeded into another area of the mansion, but accidentally walked into the door in the process. A dark green Bentley Mulsanne pulled into the drive, it had a very uncomfortable yet familiar feel to it. The door opened slowly, a loud creak being heard as he exited the vehicle.