𝟙

"Coopie, you guys are too far away for me to visit every month! I can't afford it!" Ella yelled into her phone.
"Well if it's that hard then just move in with us! We can just turn the guest room into your room."Cooper sighed tiredly. Ella and him had a close relationship, but they both still had large personalities that would not shy away from fights.
Ella was taken aback. She wasn't sure if he had just said that seriously, or just in the heat of the moment. "... deadass? Or are you just trying to get me to shut up?"
"Yes Ellie, I'm serious. It's easier for all of us if you just live here. Plus, you should get closer with the rest of the group, it'll help you a lot."

        That conversation brought Ella to an airport in San Diego, waiting for her brother and his friends. She had claimed her bag and was about to call her Cooper until she heard 4 voices calling her name, and then she was tackled to the floor by her brother. "Coop, you fuck! I saw you 3 weeks ago, chill out!"  He stood up and put out a hand for her, which she accepted.
"I know, but it's different this time! You're gonna live with us. Oh and by the way, the rest of Lunch Club is coming up in a week to film. You should join our jackbox stream tonight so you can get to know them before they come up."
She cursed under her breath. "What time? I was gonna ask you guys to help me set up my room." Noah looked at his watch. "Uh... we have 7 hours until the stream starts. Let's go back now so you can set up your computer and shit."

They finished the room about 10 minutes before the stream was supposed to start, and it admittedly looked pretty good. The room already had a desk and bed, and a gaming chair. All the boys had to do was set up her monitor and mic while Ella changed all the bedding, and added decorations to make the room prettier. There was really no reason, since she hadn't done a face reveal yet. The only people to see the decorations would be her roommates until she decides to show her face to stream. "Wow Ellie, it looks really good! Even if we did all the hard work." She shoved Cooper and smiled.
"Yeah whatever. Thank you guys for the help. It all looks really good. I still can't believe I live here now. It's gonna be so sick to skate with you all the time now. And smoke." They all smiled and Carson looked around.
"Hey, I was thinking since you just moved in, we could stream jackbox on your channel?" Ella's eyes widened as she shook her head. "No, I don't want it to seem like I'm just here with you guys for clout." They all shook their head and Noah put his arm on her shoulder.
"Definitely not, you left college in New York to come here. It's not for clout, you're an actual friend." She smiled, and gave in, setting up her computer to get ready to stream.
"Okay, everyone get out. I have a stream to get ready for."

Ella finally got her stream ready, and put on the 'Stream starting soon!' screen while she joined the discord call. "What's up fuckheads, is everybody ready? I'm Ella by the way, for everyone who I haven't met yet." She was met with a chorus of guys saying they're ready, and introducing themselves to her. All of a sudden she heard a booming voice say, "What the fuck, since when do we have a broad in Lunch Club? And yeah, I'm ready, El." She yelped and frowned.
"It's Ella, not El. And I guess Cooper didn't tell you. I just moved to San Diego from New York because my older brother Coopie missed me." She heard him chuckle.
"Well, I'm gonna call you El. I'm Schlatt by the way. Now start the stream already."