A/N

Hello! Sorry, if I have grammatical mistakes since this is my first book.
----------
I hope you enjoy Class 1-A, Class 1-B, The UA staff, The Big Three, Nighteye, Hitoshi Shinso from general studies, Mei Hatsume from the support course, The Cats and Kota from the training camp,Eri and lastly the LOV including All for one react to Memes, Multiverses and BHNA/MHA!

The LOV may appear later in the story.
And AFO and LOV may not appear in the story.
-----------
Also, please, no hate! But of course, constructive criticism is allowed!

I won't be putting any ships since I don't feel comfortable. In almost every MHA book in wattpad it at least contains a ship.

Some of the people are toxic about ships.

But I hope someone considered this! What if they don't want to be together? Or they don't like eachother?

I don't mean to put any hate on this.Plus they are still young. They also have feelings too.

But you can say that this is a preference of a ship between a character. All of the ships are not currently cannon but it's a possibility!
--------------------
The Instructions!

BOLD - The Story
BOLD AND ITALIC - Thinking ( the story)

Normal - The audience
Italic - Thinking ( The audience )

Underlined and Italic - Important words which may attract the some of the audience.
( it's only related to the audience and you)

Underlined -Words which may attract the audience which may be Important.
(It is related to the audience and you )

Bold will be used with underlined in the story part.
-----------------
What is Multiverse?

Multiverse is a theory which contains infinite possibilities which could have happened with your choices or couldn't have happened!

It's also shows some things which might have happened in the past, future or present.
--------
The story later on might have angst.

And the Main character is Midoriya!(of course)
But I'll be using some the characters too as the main character in some the aus.

How many OCS?

Currently only two. You'll see them in the Prologue.

For a chapter how many words?

I'm going trying to make it around 2000-4000 words per chapter.
----------
I'll be not adding swearing in the story. Since I'm a type of person who doesn't like to use swearing.

Now maybe your wondering about Kacchan and also Mineta.

I'm gonna replace some of the words.

Well guess what? I'm not even sure some of the words that I'm gonna use contain swearing!
--------------
Again, I hope you enjoy the book!
------
I'm going to start writing the Prologue today or tomorrow.
I'm not sure when I'm gonna finish the Prologue.
...
Maybe next week?...
-------
I'm probably going to post another A/N.
-------
This idea is super unoriginal in Wattpad!
But I am slowly losing my interest in some things. So.. Yeah!

--------
That's it!

See you,

Bye!

🌸🌸🌸
ヾ( ̄▽ ̄)
Oh yeah! Maybe Mitsuki and Inko will be used.

🐇🐇🐇
ヾ( ̄▽ ̄)

Bye~ ♡°-°♡

480 Words ( Not including this )